Disney blues :-( - Page 2
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 138
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Miami Fl
    Posts
    5,282
    Yep I've got the blues. my ap passes have expired and I do not see a renewal in the near future. Hopefully that will change though.
    Frying pans! Who knew, right!?

    Talk Disney Moderator


    Click here to become a Premium

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Chicago Area
    Posts
    6
    http://youtu.be/WODTCqMoOPA

    Rap on a table, it's time to respond, send us a message from somewhere beyond.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    México
    Posts
    1,491

    Re: Disney blues :-(

    I have the Disney Blues.... I am also following the "What book are you reading" thread and I got these great suggestions, I went and got "It's kind of a cute story" and reading it I dissipated a bit of the blues... the flip side is now I want to have Rolly design a Haunted Mansion tattoo for me! LOL!!!!!!

    I get the blues as soon as I have to start packing to come back from Disney....

    - - - Updated - - -

    I have the Disney Blues.... I am also following the "What book are you reading" thread and I got these great suggestions, I went and got "It's kind of a cute story" and reading it dissipated a bit of the blues... the flip side is now I want to have Rolly design a Haunted Mansion tattoo for me! LOL!!!!!!

    I get the blues as soon as I have to start packing to come back from Disney....
    Disneyland December 1985, Walt Disney World July 1991
    Walt Disney World July 1993, Walt Disney World February 2004

    Honeymoon @ Pop Century November 2005
    DD Judith, born September 9, 2006, DD Julia, born Dec. 16, 2007

    “The way to get started is to quit talking and start doing" Walt Disney

  4. #19
    My family and I are convinced that they pump something into the air at Disney to get you addicted! That is why we all come back and are so depressed and need to go back as much as possible!
    For me... These are a few things I do.
    - listen to Disney music on different apps
    - drink from my various mugs daily, wether it is coffee, water or adult drinks! ( I especially love making piña coladas and putting the drink in my giant coconut from typhoon lagoon!)
    - use Disney soap or other things from the hotel
    - talk Disney, of course
    - play around on the Disney website, make the vacation planning video and watch it.
    Disney is so often on my mind, that even when I get on the train( I live in Chicago) and I hear " welcome aboard the brown line..." etc, all I seem to hear is " Welcome aboard the Walt Disney World monorail..".
    Haha, I swear it's the same voice! Anyway, it makes me smile.

  5. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Simbagirl81
    My family and I are convinced that they pump something into the air at Disney to get you addicted! That is why we all come back and are so depressed and need to go back as much as possible!
    For me... These are a few things I do.
    - listen to Disney music on different apps
    - drink from my various mugs daily, wether it is coffee, water or adult drinks! ( I especially love making piña coladas and putting the drink in my giant coconut from typhoon lagoon!)
    - use Disney soap or other things from the hotel
    - talk Disney, of course
    - play around on the Disney website, make the vacation planning video and watch it.
    Disney is so often on my mind, that even when I get on the train( I live in Chicago) and I hear " welcome aboard the brown line..." etc, all I seem to hear is " Welcome aboard the Walt Disney World monorail..".
    Haha, I swear it's the same voice! Anyway, it makes me smile.
    Ahah I do all those things! I know what you mean about the air though... There's definitely something! I've compiled a scrapbook, with all clippings and everything ... But it makes me too depressed to look at it!

    I feel so sorry for my boyfriend, all I do is talk disney!

    Sent from my iPhone using TalkDisney

  6. #21
    We just make sure we have a Disney holiday booked!!! It helps knowing we're going even if it's a year away!!! 8:0) XXX

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Chicago Area
    Posts
    6
    If you have the Disney blues get an Xbox and Disneyland Adventure. I hit DL or WDW at least once a year but when I need a magical day, DL adventure gets turned on!

    Rap on a table, it's time to respond, send us a message from somewhere beyond.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    227
    You are definitely not alone. My depression starts the moment I get the sad letter under my door in the hotel room the day before you leave. As soon as I get home I plan my next trip and start using all of my Disney things throughout the house to help me through to my next trip.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Pass Christian, Mississippi
    Posts
    28

    Got the Disney blues? Try this old Disney Planning Video

    If you ever get extra time at home or work or you just feel like seeing some nice videos to remind you of Disney. Go on YouTube to find the 2007 Planning Video for Walt Disney World. If you want to keep the videos you can download a YouTube video downloader and watch them whenever you want. Here is the link to the video:
    Part 12007 Walt Disney World "Year of a Million Dreams" Vacation Planning DVD in HD - Part 1/5 - YouTube
    Part 2 (my favorite):
    2007 Walt Disney World "Year of a Million Dreams" Vacation Planning DVD in HD - Part 2/5 - YouTube
    Part 3:
    2007 Walt Disney World "Year of a Million Dreams" Vacation Planning DVD in HD - Part 3/5 - YouTube
    Part 4:
    2007 Walt Disney World "Year of a Million Dreams" Vacation Planning DVD in HD - Part 4/5 - YouTube
    Part 5:
    2007 Walt Disney World "Year of a Million Dreams" Vacation Planning DVD in HD - Part 5/5 - YouTube

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Moscow, PA
    Posts
    143
    I think you said you're 18, so why don't you look into working for Disney some day? I know a few people who worked there a few semesters in college. I wish I had known about it when I was your age, I would have done it without a doubt!

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Middlesbrough, north east, uk
    Posts
    427
    I also have the disney blues I was going to do the years internship but you only work at the pavilion in Epcot and I want to work in animal kingdom. So if anyone knows of how to get an internship for a uk landlubber let me know
    All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them


    Disneyland Paris 23rd-26th dec '07
    Walt Disney world 1st-15th nov '12
    Florida (clarion inn-LBV) 17th nov- 2nd Dec '15

  12. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by tangled93
    I think you said you're 18, so why don't you look into working for Disney some day? I know a few people who worked there a few semesters in college. I wish I had known about it when I was your age, I would have done it without a doubt!
    Ahah thanks tangled93! And yeah I have thought about it... I actually got in conversation with someone whilst I was there. It seems the only way you can really do it is through the graduate programme ... Something I don't qualify for because I got a really good job And I just didn't go down that path, I have considered it believe me!

    Sent from my iPhone using TalkDisney
    Last edited by racheyyyx; 02-06-2013 at 06:07 PM.

  13. #28
    These are the only ways I know to help with the BLUES 8:0( ! Top one being:

    Always have a Disney holiday booked! Doesn't matter if it's over a year away, once it's booked you know you're going!

    Always wear a piece of Disney jewellery! I often look at my Chamilia bangle! I LOVE IT! Can't wait to buy a Mickey Eco-Drive watch!

    Always have Disney memorabilia displayed in the work place! Maps are good to have on the wall! It's a GREAT reminder when work's stressful! It pays for the Disney holidays!

    I recently discovered Podcasts! GREAT to listen to when exercising or wanting a bit of a fix!

    Follow Disney sites on Twitter! I'm following a few people in Japan! The photo's of Disneyland Tokyo are AMAZING!

    aaaaaand finally there's always TD!

    Hope this helps??? 8:0) XXX
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image-463075523.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	86.3 KB 
ID:	7087  

  14. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Rawlybabe
    These are the only ways I know to help with the BLUES 8:0( ! Top one being:

    Always have a Disney holiday booked! Doesn't matter if it's over a year away, once it's booked you know you're going!

    Always wear a piece of Disney jewellery! I often look at my Chamilia bangle! I LOVE IT! Can't wait to buy a Mickey Eco-Drive watch!

    Always have Disney memorabilia displayed in the work place! Maps are good to have on the wall! It's a GREAT reminder when work's stressful! It pays for the Disney holidays!

    I recently discovered Podcasts! GREAT to listen to when exercising or wanting a bit of a fix!

    Follow Disney sites on Twitter! I'm following a few people in Japan! The photo's of Disneyland Tokyo are AMAZING!

    aaaaaand finally there's always TD!

    Hope this helps??? 8:0) XXX
    Where did you get that bracelet? It's lovely!

    Sent from my iPhone using TalkDisney

  15. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by racheyyyx

    Where did you get that bracelet? It's lovely!

    Sent from my iPhone using TalkDisney
    It's a Chamilia bangle with Disney beads on! You can buy them online! 8:0) XXX

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. House of Blues
    By Mickey Crazy in forum Disney Springs Menus
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-11-2011, 12:43 PM
  2. House of Blues: Dave Riley Blues Band 10:30
    By Ryan C. in forum Upcoming Vacations
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-25-2010, 10:44 AM
  3. House of Blues
    By Mickey Crazy in forum TD archives
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-24-2010, 04:45 PM
  4. Downtown Disney House of Blues DLR
    By Ariel_Fan_1 in forum TD archives
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-01-2004, 08:41 PM
  5. ~*~Disney's still full of 'Joy'~*~
    By Tigger58 in forum TD archives
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-04-2002, 12:01 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
BACK TO TOP