Disney blues :-( - Page 3
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Freshee61
    Yep I've got the blues. my ap passes have expired and I do not see a renewal in the near future. Hopefully that will change though.
    This hasn't changed and boy do ingot the Disney blues!
    Frying pans! Who knew, right!?

Talk Disney Moderator

Click here to become a Premium

I've been back almost 2 weeks now and Disney blues are at it's worst right now!

Yup, dropped my sister and her boyfriend to the airport yesterday, they are currently on their way to orlando, I nearly cried couldn't believe I wasn't going!

I was more excited than them!

Now looking at booking up next year though! : )

Sent from my Magical iPhone using TalkDisney

Re: Disney blues :-(

We start getting a bit ancy when summer rolls around. We are DVC members, so the only thing that keeps us away is the lack of DVC points in conjunction with the lack of cash. However, this year, we are lacking points but we can scrape up enough cash to stay at a Value Resort and plan the trip anyway. So WDW gets some extra money, and we still get to go and forget about life for a while. We visit family and just relax.
    When we really miss it, we start You Tubing everything Disney. You can go on rides on You Tube, listen to Disney music, and even watch the Top 7 Must Do's!!!
    Yo Ho, Yo Ho, The Disney Life for Me!
    The Montagna Family

D.V.C. members: home - Saratoga Springs

planning a new trip always helps!... as does going through and gather pics and looking at camera pics... even putting together a scrape book of your last trip.

Yes, i get the Disney Blues ALOT

MB
    Mike
    "Drink up me Hardees... Yo Ho"
    One day in Disney is better than none !!!
    30+ trips and counting to WDW
    EW Contemp. 83, Contemp. 84, Ft. Wilderness 85 EW Contemp. 86,Class trip 86, Oak Island Cove 02, Radisson 03, Radisson 03, POR 04, Radisson 04 Renaissance Inn 04, POR 2\05, POP 3\05, POR 06, POR 07, POR 08, AKL 10\08, AKL 3\09, Jambo House 5\09........ too many to list now :-)

The blues never truly go because I want to have at least 3 Disney holidays a year!!! 8:0/ XXX

Quote Originally Posted by Rawlybabe View Post
    We just make sure we have a Disney holiday booked!!! It helps knowing we're going even if it's a year away!!! 8:0) XXX
    Same for us. We used to go twice a year when I was a stay at home Mom. Now we just go once a year, since my hubby left. I'm just fortunate that I'm still able to afford it and my DD's and I find we actually like going once a year better cause we have enough money to really do special things and we also find that there's lots more new things everytime we go back. Our next trip is in September for 9 glorious days and 5 glorious days on the Fantasy!!!

Quote Originally Posted by disney_bella25 View Post
    You are definitely not alone. My depression starts the moment I get the sad letter under my door in the hotel room the day before you leave. As soon as I get home I plan my next trip and start using all of my Disney things throughout the house to help me through to my next trip.
    That's absolutely the WORST!!!! I HATE to see those hanging on the door knobs. :-(

Disney blues are at an all time high right now! We're debating whether we can go in December. Not sure if everyone will be able to work it into their schedule though. But I know I will! I'm dying to get back, can't wait another year!!

I will sound like a crazy person because I returned from WDW 3 weeks ago, but my Disney Blues are alive and well! I don't know what's wrong with me.
    In the past few years we have been to WDW more times than ever and I almost wonder if that is making it worse. It's almost like I expect to be going there all of the time.
    Help! I'm addicted

Quote Originally Posted by Simbagirl81 View Post
    I will sound like a crazy person because I returned from WDW 3 weeks ago, but my Disney Blues are alive and well! I don't know what's wrong with me.
    Nothing's wrong with you! I find that's when the Disney Blues are at their worst.
    There's a great big beautiful tomorrow
    Just a dream away!

TALK DISNEY ADMINISTRATOR

I was at Disney 3 times throughout last year and again this past January. I have them horrible right now because I know we won't be able to go for awhile. I'm pregnant due in November so our usual January trip is out. And I figure we will have to wait until 2015/2016 when our child is 2/3 years old. BUT on the plus side, if we start saving now, we can stay on the monorail as we've only stayed at value resorts. Which I would imagine would be easier on us with a young child going back and forth from magic kingdom and Epcot (our favorite parks).

Sent from my iPhone using TalkDisney
    Laur

This thread has need edited to remove posts containing "text speak".

Please note our site rules on the matter as well as previous requests made not to use text speak in posts.

Thanks.
    Just a dream away!

As for the Disney Blues, I priced up a 2014 trip from the UK yesterday.

What's happened to the prices??? Scary!!!!

I'm thinking Disney may be getting a little greedy and while a few days is expensive but certainly do-able, our usual 17 night trip is just silly money. Over $10,000!!!

It's not worth us flying all that way for a short visit so Disney has sadly lost our custom - at least until it lowers it's prices.

I have to say, very sadly, my "Disney Blues" are fast turning into "Disney Resentment".
    Just a dream away!

I just went on the Disney website and the price for a one day ticket is 94.00$ wasn't it $83 or $84 just a few weeks ago :O crazy!
    Tori

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast