Disney blues :-( - Page 5
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Curious Alice View Post
    If I'm in a mall that has a Disney Store, I have to walk through it. I can't describe it, but these stores always smell like Disney. Has anyone else noticed this? No other stores have this smell, but it's at every Disney Store.
    Good to know I'm not the only one. Every time I go to the mall I have to walk through the Disney Store. My friends think I'm nuts. I know what you mean about the smell too lol there is just a sent that's brings me right to Disney haha.

Did my thread get transferred into a different thread? Sorry, I'm a little confused, I'm a newbie.

I'm currently stuck in work, as are most of us. Today I'll be running a 12 hour shift, but I still can't get Disney off my mind no matter how busy it get. I wish I could transport myself over there instead of being stuck at work. This morning I listened to the ride music for Sourin' whilst getting ready for work. I think that has got to be my most favourite piece of Disney ride music, or on a par with the music played in the Animation Courtyard in MGM.

I'll be thinking of all you working bugs today, I feel your pain! Just keep focused on the next time you will become an 'honorary bug' and hopefully time will go a little quicker for us all. Have a great day folks!

Love,this discussion. I also watch YouTube videos, go to the Disney Store. Like to wear my Disney shirts and a pin on cause most people like to talk about it once they see them

I work in a pre school and yesterday I was picking up the back packs from the floor and I saw a " I'm celebrating " Disney pin on one and I got so excited ha 4 days & I'll be back at Disney wearing my own pins :-) but when I have Disney blues I like to go on the Disney website and browse around as well as go on the moms panel. I have a Disney CD in my car
    Tori

I am currently planning what music I'm going to have playing at my vintage tea party themed birthday. So far my playlist consists of the complete Tower of Terror queuing area loop. Any suggestions on what Disney park music I can included in my vintage party theme? (Going to try and stick to music from 20s - 50s eras)

Re: Disney blues :-(

So, on my lunch break i called WDW travel folks.... there always SO nice. I said, can you put me on hold i want to listen to the Disney music.... she chuckled and said no problem. I listened for like 15 minutes and hung up :-)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

MB
    Mike
    "Drink up me Hardees... Yo Ho"
    One day in Disney is better than none !!!
    30+ trips and counting to WDW
    EW Contemp. 83, Contemp. 84, Ft. Wilderness 85 EW Contemp. 86,Class trip 86, Oak Island Cove 02, Radisson 03, Radisson 03, POR 04, Radisson 04 Renaissance Inn 04, POR 2\05, POP 3\05, POR 06, POR 07, POR 08, AKL 10\08, AKL 3\09, Jambo House 5\09........ too many to list now :-)

I'll be taking a trip to the Disney Store in Leicester today weeee x

My DS just left with my brother on the Dream. He skyped us and I was able to see him on the deck playing ping pong as they were pulling away from Port Canaveral. I was already sad to have him away for such a long time and now I am sad because I am not on the cruse too.
    :-(
    I spent a few hours today searching Disney cruise prices online. I'm not Amy closer to going.
    2014 - Planning!
    2013 BCV - 2011 SSR/DisneyDream
    2010 FWC
    2009 OKW - 2006 Pop - 2005 OKW
    2004 CSR- 2003 POR
    2002 Carribbean Beach - 2000 Coronado
    1998 CBR - 1996 CBR - 1994 DL - 1991 PO

Quote Originally Posted by lillisa1231 View Post
    My DS just left with my brother on the Dream. He skyped us and I was able to see him on the deck playing ping pong as they were pulling away from Port Canaveral. I was already sad to have him away for such a long time and now I am sad because I am not on the cruse too.
    :-(
    I spent a few hours today searching Disney cruise prices online. I'm not Amy closer to going.
    Aaawwww, that must be hard!!! Big Mickey hug

I'm listening to MouseWorld radio at the moment and I don't know if it helps or makes it worse haha
    Looking forward to our Disney vacations

So bum'd!

so for the first time in over 14 years i dont have a WDW trip planned. :-( due to time off and a few other players we dont have any Disney time slotted as of yet for 2014 and probably wont. We usually go once or twice a year so i shouldn't be bum'd and perhaps things will change and we will be able to make it in 2014. Again i know once or twice is a lot compared to most but how often do most of ya'll get to stay in the parks?

MB
    Mike
    EW Contemp. 83, Contemp. 84, Ft. Wilderness 85 EW Contemp. 86,Class trip 86, Oak Island Cove 02, Radisson 03, Radisson 03, POR 04, Radisson 04 Renaissance Inn 04, POR 2\05, POP 3\05, POR 06, POR 07, POR 08, AKL 10\08, AKL 3\09, Jambo House 5\09........ too many to list now :-)

Re: So bum'd!

I can relate. I usually go every other year for a week. I alternate each year between Universal and Disney World. I last went to Universal in October of 2012, and had a trip booked for Disney September of 2013, but unfortunately due to some unforeseen reasons I had to cancel my trip. The worst part is that I don't have any plans yet for 2014 either! I guess I can live vicariously through other people's trip reports!
    “No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep on believing, the dream that you wish will come true.”

I went twice in 2012 and this past January. Now that we are expecting our first child in November, I won't be going back in 2014
    I plan on going back January 2016 when he is a little over two years old. I miss it so much already I have no idea how ill last!

Sent from my iPhone using TalkDisney
    Laur

We used to go every two years for 17 nights each time.

Disney seems to be worsening in it's lack of consideration for guests though.

Ticket and resort prices are going through the roof with little in the way of development that interest me. Meanwhile, DVC resorts are springing up everywhere bringing more people in without a corresponding increase in attractions to keep lines down.

Dining has been ruined by average restaurants which now have to be booked 6 months out and couple that with the insane idea of booking ride times months in advance and I'm just not interested any more.

I think my becoming site administrator here proves my WDW loving credentials but for me, Disney are doing a great job of driving me away - and I NEVER thought I'd hear myself say that!

I know we'll go back one day - but right now, the draw just isn't there.
    There's a great big beautiful tomorrow
    Just a dream away!

TALK DISNEY ADMINISTRATOR

Re: So bum'd!

Laureliz... i understand fully! we went with our grandson for his 1st visit at age one... he was a trooper but it was alot on his parents and us...lol

Winkster... i know EVERY year prices go up and nothing new is done to help out the line and crowds. I REALLY was hoping the new Fantasy Land would minimize that and bring some features. Its boring... (you know my take on this from other posts) and only allowed Disney to let more people in due to increased space so the crowds are still CRAZY.

They really need to consult me more when making changes and adding things :-) lol

MB
    Mike

I live in Alaska and go twice a year. We went to Disneyland California in August, we are going to WDW in November then Disneyland again in feb/ march and then maybe another trip at the end of July. Then WDW again in the fall. So I guess twice this year and 3 times in 2014.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast