Toy Story action figures?
Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Wasilla, Alaska
    Posts
    597

    Toy Story action figures?

    Ok so I've recently started collecting the Toy Story action figures for my son. The big ones 16 inches or so.
    We have.

    Woody
    Buzz
    Jessie
    Bulls eye
    Lotso
    Rex
    Slinky
    Ham
    And the potatoes

    Who am I missing and where can I get them? Also ist it kind of funny that they come with certificates of authenticity. They're toys...

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    10,070

    Re: Toy Story action figures?

    The Aliens
    Barbie & Ken
    Bo Peep
    Wheezy
    Big Baby
    Zurg
    Mr. Pricklepants
    Buttercup
    Dolly
    Chuckles

    I've seen just about all of these characters in plush, but I don't know if they make action figures. I imagine you could find the Aliens and Zurg. Check the online Disney Store.
    TALK DISNEY MODERATOR

    DL: At least 5 times in '80s
    WDW: '72, '77, '88, May '03, May '04, Nov '04, Jan '05, Feb '05, Dec '05, Jan '06, May '06, Oct '06, Nov '07, Nov '08, Feb '09, Oct 09, Dec '09, Mar '10, Apr 10, Dec '10, Mar '11, May '11, Oct '11, Dec '11, Jan '12, Oct '12, Dec '12, Feb '13, Dec '13, Nov '14, Dec '14, Feb '15, Mar '15, Apr '15, May '15, Aug '15, Oct '15, Dec '15


  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Wasilla, Alaska
    Posts
    597
    Quote Originally Posted by Curious Alice
    The Aliens
    Barbie & Ken
    Bo Peep
    Wheezy
    Big Baby
    Zurg
    Mr. Pricklepants
    Buttercup
    Dolly
    Chuckles

    I've seen just about all of these characters in plush, but I don't know if they make action figures. I imagine you could find the Aliens and Zurg. Check the online Disney Store.
    Thanks I'll check !!! I really appreciate it!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Pewaukee WI.
    Posts
    17,845

    Re: Toy Story action figures?

    I am going to move this thread. Our TD Questions forum is only for questions about your account.

    I will place it in a better spot more suited for it.

    Hold on to all loose items, we are moving this thread to the Gadgets and Gizmo Forum.
    Rick
    "Our greatest natural resource is the minds of our childen"
    Walt Disney
    Talk Disney Administrator

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Wasilla, Alaska
    Posts
    597
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickey Crazy
    I am going to move this thread. Our TD Questions forum is only for questions about your account.

    I will place it in a better spot more suited for it.

    Hold on to all loose items, we are moving this thread to the Gadgets and Gizmo Forum.
    Ok sorry about that.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Pewaukee WI.
    Posts
    17,845

    Re: Toy Story action figures?

    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyGirl907 View Post
    Ok sorry about that.
    Not to worry. It is the job of the TD staff to help the site keep organized.

    Have fun.
    Rick
    "Our greatest natural resource is the minds of our childen"
    Walt Disney
    Talk Disney Administrator

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Sioux City IA!!!!
    Posts
    367

    Re: Toy Story action figures?

    I miss shopping for Toy Story toys! My youngest is 14 now so I dont get the pleasure of shopping for these fun things! Good luck on the search!
    ASMusic 1999
    ASMusic 2000
    ASMovies 2004
    ASMovies 2006

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    10,070

    Re: Toy Story action figures?

    Quote Originally Posted by senacm09 View Post
    I miss shopping for Toy Story toys! My youngest is 14 now so I dont get the pleasure of shopping for these fun things! Good luck on the search!
    My DH and I buy Toy Story toys for ourselves. You're never too old!
    TALK DISNEY MODERATOR

    DL: At least 5 times in '80s
    WDW: '72, '77, '88, May '03, May '04, Nov '04, Jan '05, Feb '05, Dec '05, Jan '06, May '06, Oct '06, Nov '07, Nov '08, Feb '09, Oct 09, Dec '09, Mar '10, Apr 10, Dec '10, Mar '11, May '11, Oct '11, Dec '11, Jan '12, Oct '12, Dec '12, Feb '13, Dec '13, Nov '14, Dec '14, Feb '15, Mar '15, Apr '15, May '15, Aug '15, Oct '15, Dec '15


  9. #9
    Just recently at the Disney Store they had Toy Story figures from the Hawaii Vacation short. Buzz, Woody, Jessie et al. dressed in grass skirts, leis. I collect the small PVC figures (any and all). Sometimes I even share with the children.
    Isabella

    25 trips to DisneyWorld, 1 to Disneyland
    Bay Lake Tower, Beach Club, Beach Club Villas, Boardwalk Inn, WDW Swan, Grand Floridian, Wilderness Lodge


  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Wasilla, Alaska
    Posts
    597
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicalMom
    Just recently at the Disney Store they had Toy Story figures from the Hawaii Vacation short. Buzz, Woody, Jessie et al. dressed in grass skirts, leis. I collect the small PVC figures (any and all). Sometimes I even share with the children.
    Haha that's funny! I used the excuse that my 1 1/2 year old would be sad if he didn't have the complete set of the large toy story figures.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Wasilla, Alaska
    Posts
    597
    Everyone please ignore the mess! I was in the middle of cleaning! I just had to share a couple pictures!

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-14-2010, 11:21 AM
  2. TOYS"R"US & "Toy Story 3"
    By Mickey Crazy in forum Disney Gadgets and Gizmos
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-08-2010, 04:14 PM
  3. Toy Story 3
    By Mickey Crazy in forum Movies, Music & TV
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-03-2010, 07:23 PM
  4. NEW Muppet Figures!
    By MouseMan in forum TD archives
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-11-2002, 10:34 AM
  5. Toy Story voted top Disney film
    By Tigger58 in forum TD archives
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-23-2002, 07:12 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
BACK TO TOP