Food

Thread: Food

Food

Budget, budget, budget!!!! Inside and outside Disneyland california no matter but traveling on june 17-22 family of 4 anyone I need a little help....

Hello! Eating at Disneyland with a budget is actually fairly simple. Most of the food portions you can split.

Fresh pretzels (chiili and sweet cheese are delicious) are under $5 and very filling! Ideal quick tasty lunch! We only tried them during our last visit, we'll be DEFINITELY having them again! We were AMAZED that Macdonald's did an offer for chicken nuggets (I LOVE THEM) 50 for $9.99 and it's situated right at the entrance! We found the ESPN bar in Downtown good value for food and HUGE beers! You get free refillable coffees at the Market Place so keep your receipt! We made the mistake of carrying our first empty cup around HAHEHA! It's situated at the start of Main Street! We'd also get a Subway's foot long €5 daily deal sandwich to share on the way in for breakfast! McCormick & Schmicks Grille at Gardenwalk have a Happy Hour and you can get a full size half pound gourmet cheeseburger with fries for around €2 (we visited August last year so may be slightly more).

Hope this helps! 8:0) XXX

Sent from my MAGICAL communication device  XXX

Ty everyone I am so ready to go now even if we eat saltines n water lol!!!!! My family always has wanted to go for a long time. Mine & my husband 1st year married we are spending it where dreams come true oh and Mickey also!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RETTA
    Ty everyone I am so ready to go now even if we eat saltines n water lol!!!!! My family always has wanted to go for a long time. Mine & my husband 1st year married we are spending it where dreams come true oh and Mickey also!!!!
    You'll have an AMAZING time Disneyland is FANTASTIC! Think of me when you go to Paradise Peer! It's my FAVOURITE DISNEY themed area! 8:0) XXX

Sent from my MAGICAL communication device  XXX

I can't wait I sit every night reading about where to eat, shop, what's my first ride. Ok I have to think family to maybe lol!!!!

I have never been to Disneyland buy wdw is like being in another world the outside world doesn't get to come in there and our family loves the quality time we have there
    Life is not measured by the breaths we take, But by the moments that take our breaths away!

If you can dream it, You can do it!

I know the time of your visit to Disneyland already passed, but just curious how your budgeting went!!

Sent from my iPhone using TalkDisney
    Disney addict for life

Quote Originally Posted by disneymama2000
    I know the time of your visit to Disneyland already passed, but just curious how your budgeting went!!

Budget was ok didn't eat really inside park wanted to get in attractions first... We opened the park took snacks into park and then had a good dinner back to close the park 12am every night... Budget well 3 adults 1 child right around 3000 total that is hotel, hopper tickets, air flight, food, stuff to bring back for people... Oh and lots of flat pennies that was cool to find them all over, all of us were looking for them.... We will be going back June 2014 hope with my sons grad night.... If anyone is planing to go have a awesome time we did....

Quote Originally Posted by RETTA

Budget was ok didn't eat really inside park wanted to get in attractions first... We opened the park took snacks into park and then had a good dinner back to close the park 12am every night... Budget well 3 adults 1 child right around 3000 total that is hotel, hopper tickets, air flight, food, stuff to bring back for people... Oh and lots of flat pennies that was cool to find them all over, all of us were looking for them.... We will be going back June 2014 hope with my sons grad night.... If anyone is planing to go have a awesome time we did....
    Glad to hear you enjoyed your trip!! If you don't mind me asking.. What hotel did you stay at? For all that was included and the price you paid that's good. Our trip is next year in June and there will be 3 adults and 2 kids and just for the hotel and hopper tickets alone is roughly $5,800 not including food,souvenirs etc. so please tell me how you did it and for a great price!!

Disney addict for life