Lets make a Disney Story - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    But because the prince was split into lots I mini Kung fu princes he couldn't kiss her. He had to think of a way to get back together to his normal self. Thankfully he had heard about a special magical lake that could fix and heal anything.

Quote Originally Posted by ImAlwaysCrazy
    But because the prince was split into lots I mini Kung fu princes he couldn't kiss her. He had to think of a way to get back together to his normal self. Thankfully he had heard about a special magical lake that could fix and heal anything.
    The million princes wandered off to find this magical lake so he could be in one piece and help save the princess!!

It took him days and days to find this lake back at the castle the princess was still fast asleep awaiting her Prince Charming to break the spell :-)
    "All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them."

Just as he was about to kiss the princess, the prince's mom drove up with the Jeep and told the prince they were moving to Jersy. There he met a girl named Jen and they got married and had kids. Later on one of the sons named Jonny went on a road trip and had to stop for gas in the kingdom of Behemeth. There, he found the princess, still waiting for the kiss, and he kissed her. When she woke, he knew he had found true love. As he got down on his knees and asked her to marry her, the princesses next words were " oh I'd love to!" The boy, smiling from ear to ear got up. Just as he was about to put the ring on her finger, the princess said "But I just had a dream about the perfect boy. So now I must go find him." Then the princess jumped out the window. The boy, still stunned" fainted on the princesses coffin, having the story start all over again, but this time with a twist.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123