Annual Pass Holder?

View Poll Results: Are you an Annual Pass Holder?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I am!

3 50.00%
  • Nope. I am not.

2 33.33%
  • I don't need one.

1 16.67%

Annual Pass Holder?

Are you an Annual Pass Holder?
    If you are do you enjoy it? How Often do you go? How long have you been a pass holder? How long is your travel from home to theme park? and Will you be renewing?

If you're not, do you wish you were or are ya happy going when you do go?

Ps
    I also wanted to tally up how many of us are passholder on td.
    Last edited by Freshee61; 05-25-2012 at 11:34 AM.
    Frying pans! Who knew, right!?

Talk Disney Moderator

Click here to become a Premium

Re: Annual Pass Holder?

I was an annual pass holder, but I'm not picking it back up again until September. I usually have a Florida Resident Weekday Pass, b/c honestly I don't go on the weekend as it's quite a bit busier plus I generally only go in the offseason so it works out well. I only live about 20 minutes away so I go a fair amount and have had a pass on and off for probably 5 years now.

I also moved/deleted your other post so it would only show up with the poll on the front page.
    Go Noles! Ryan

Ive been a pass holder since 02. We are three and a half hours way. This year I also went with the during the week pass because hubby been working in Orlando.
    Frying pans! Who knew, right!?

Talk Disney Moderator

Click here to become a Premium

Re: Annual Pass Holder?

I've had a Florida Resident Seasonal Pass for most of the past 7 or 8 years. Like Shadow, I let it expire depending on when my next trip will be.

My current pass expired in February, but I'm not going back till October, so I'll get a new one then.

I love having it. We go several times a year so it more than pays for itself. Plus it gets us merchandise discounts and resort discounts.

The Seasonal Pass works well for us because we never go during blackout times, which are the times when the parks are the most crowded anyway.
    TALK DISNEY MODERATOR

DL: At least 5 times in '80s
    WDW: '72, '77, '88, May '03, May '04, Nov '04, Jan '05, Feb '05, Dec '05, Jan '06, May '06, Oct '06, Nov '07, Nov '08, Feb '09, Oct 09, Dec '09, Mar '10, Apr 10, Dec '10, Mar '11, May '11, Oct '11, Dec '11, Jan '12, Oct '12, Dec '12, Feb '13, Dec '13, Nov '14, Dec '14, Feb '15, Mar '15, Apr '15, May '15, Aug '15, Oct '15, Dec '15

I have been an annual pass holder for two years now. We go at least two times a year and our trips are between 4 and 6 days long. This past year we took 5 trips. I also have friends in FL and when I visit them for the weekend we can drive over to Disney and pop in. The only way to know if it is worth it is to do the math for what the pass will cost you and compare it to how many days you will go to Disney in one years time.

We use to be pass holders we are getting them again this year because of the monthly pay plan. But as a Floridian we go all the time for birthdays and random weekends and sometimes we can go just for a day. We only live 2.5 hours away so it's an easy drive. They are well worth it. But get an annual pass the seasonal pass has tons of blackout dates.

Quote Originally Posted by disneygirl92
    We use to be pass holders we are getting them again this year because of the monthly pay plan. But as a Floridian we go all the time for birthdays and random weekends and sometimes we can go just for a day. We only live 2.5 hours away so it's an easy drive. They are well worth it. But get an annual pass the seasonal pass has tons of blackout dates.
    Great tip. Also the annual has free parking which alone is worth the cost.

Sent from my EvO 3D using TalkDisney