I want to do this!

I want to do this!

When I get in to college, I am definitely going to consider doing to the wdw college program. I am a HUGE fan of Disney. (I would live there if I could haha!) I basically grew up with everything Disney. Do you think it would be worth it?

Re: I want to do this!

After completing 6 CPs (and going FT at WDW), I definitely think the CP is worth it
    Dream: Feb 12-16, 2012,Fantasy: 20-27, 2012, Dream: Sept 8-12, 2013,Magic: Jan 20-24, 2014,Dream: Sept 14-18, 2015
    TD Moderator

I miss it almost every single day. Wish I could re-live my CP!
    Jessica

CP Spring 2010 - Team Mickey, Downtown Disney
    follow me on Twitter! @JFerralls

Hello Jenemric,
    I graduated from the WDW College program back in the spring of 2001! I went the second semester of my freshman year. I grew up all things Disney as well and my grandparents, who practically raised me, ended up working in Disneyworld ( my grandfather was a conductor on the train in magic kingdom and my grandma worked at port orleans resort) when they told me about the college program I instantly knew i wanted to do it!

I would HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend it!!!! It is an amazing life experience! I was an education major and didn't recieve any credits for it but I wouldn't change my decsion of doing it for anything. You learn so much about life, buisness, leadership, etc from what I feel is the most amazing top company out there. Also you will never regret it for the ability to put that you worked in Walt Disney World on your Resume!!!! In all my teaching interviews 9 times out of 10 all they wanted to talk about was that I worked with Disney!

All in all I highly recommend you do this you will have the time of your life!!!

Hope that helps and feel free to ask any questions you would like if you want!

Have a magical day!
    Billie

This sounds amazing :-) I would of loved to do something like this. X

Could you choose to go to college and work at Disney separately from the CP? If you can, which would you recommend?

Also, how can I find out which colleges offer the CP? Like the colleges that aren't in my state.

Quote Originally Posted by Disney_Lover_15 View Post
    Could you choose to go to college and work at Disney separately from the CP? If you can, which would you recommend?

Also, how can I find out which colleges offer the CP? Like the colleges that aren't in my state.
    You can, but you have to provide your own housing (housing is only provided for CPs).

You can go to any college and do the CP. Not all schools host presentations, but you can go to any school. The CPs that host presentations will be listed at www.wdwcollegeprogram.com
    Dream: Feb 12-16, 2012,Fantasy: 20-27, 2012, Dream: Sept 8-12, 2013,Magic: Jan 20-24, 2014,Dream: Sept 14-18, 2015
    TD Moderator