Breakfast for Anniversary Trip

Breakfast for Anniversary Trip

So DH and I will be going to WDW without our kids for our 5 year Anniversary trip January 4-9. Planned on going longer but with DH getting a new job his vacation time is less, O well I will take what I can get! We can make our ADRs in 5 days so we are trying to get some good breakfast ideas for 2 adults no kids (maybe one character meal, not sure yet). We are staying at BWV and getting the Deluxe Dining Plan. Any reccomendations would be greatly appriciated!

Re: Breakfast for Anniversary Trip

Crystal Palace is always fun and good food. I haven't done Ohana or Cape May, but I've heard they both have great character breakfasts too.

Tusker's at AK also has a fantastic Character Breakfast.

Outside of breakfast, for a really unique experience try Victoria and Albert's at Grand Floridian. It's not cheap (I suspect 2 credits on your dining plan...but you'd have to ask WDW DINE), but I've heard it is amazing. Certainly an "adults only" romantic venue. My grandparents did it last trip (last November) and still rave about it.
    B.C. (Before Child) '82, '87 - '95, 2004
    A.D. (After Daughter)
    2010 - 2 weeks @ CBR
    2011 - 3 in DC, 14 @ CBR
    2012 - 3 @ Uni Royal Pacific, 12 @ Pop
    2013 - 3 @ DLR | Contemporary, DCL Fantasy, POFQ
    2015 - 2 in DC, 3 @ Uni Portofino, 3 @ AKL, DCL Fantasy, 4 @ AoA

Re: Breakfast for Anniversary Trip

we love the food at Tuskers in AK and chef mickey for breakfast we love the buffett options for this. Not sure though about adult dining in the AM Olivia's at OKW Resort has amazing food!
    Life is not measured by the breaths we take, But by the moments that take our breaths away!

If you can dream it, You can do it!

Quote Originally Posted by Disneymommyx2
    we love the food at Tuskers in AK and chef mickey for breakfast we love the buffett options for this. Not sure though about adult dining in the AM Olivia's at OKW Resort has amazing food!
    I have been to Olivia's many times as my parents have been DVC members for 7 years now and my brother worked at OKW :-) I love Olivia's and do have that as an option, the only other place I have eaten at for breakfast is Ohanas! I realized this the other night when booking our DVC room and flights, getting ready for making ADRs this weekend. I worked at Disney and have been multiple times but those are the only two ( that are still open) that we have eaten at for Bfast.

Thanks for the suggestions! Can't wait to make ADRs this weekend!!