Turtle Trek!

Thread: Turtle Trek!

Turtle Trek!

What do you all think of the new attraction, Turtle Trek? I loved it because I love turtles! What afe your thoughts about it?

My daughters review of turtle trek.
    Her thoughts on the attraction is that its awesome. She likes the way you get to experience the turtles emotions throughout their adventure. She likes that you experience how they live their lives beginning to end. She like that the attraction is experienced throughout the whole room.
    She also likes the two rooms with the aquariums before the movie and the information you learn.
    Frying pans! Who knew, right!?

Talk Disney Moderator

Click here to become a Premium

Re: Turtle Trek!

In a word - AWESOME! I scuba dive and have to say it's the closest you can get to swimming with turtles other than getting into the water for real. The 3D is the most incredible I've ever seen. I also liked the aquaria before you enter the domed room. The information is really entertaining. We waited for around 50 minutes to get in and my son and I think it was absolutely worth the wait. My husband really enjoyed it too but he did feel a little dizzy when we got back outside.

Our friends wouldn't wait in line (they said it was too long) and I really felt that their kids missed out on an amazing experience. I felt really bad for them.
    If you can dream it you can do it.....

Quote Originally Posted by disneygirl1981
    In a word - AWESOME! I scuba dive and have to say it's the closest you can get to swimming with turtles other than getting into the water for real. The 3D is the most incredible I've ever seen. I also liked the aquaria before you enter the domed room. The information is really entertaining. We waited for around 50 minutes to get in and my son and I think it was absolutely worth the wait. My husband really enjoyed it too but he did feel a little dizzy when we got back outside.

Our friends wouldn't wait in line (they said it was too long) and I really felt that their kids missed out on an amazing experience. I felt really bad for them.
    It was worth the wait in my opinion also! I loved how they put turtles in the two tanks before Turtle Trek! I just felt a little sick afterwards and almost felt like I had to leave during it, but I was glad that I stuck it through! Some little kids were scared because they felt it was loud!