Transportation Worries - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Angry Re: Transportation Worries

The number of buses to the All Star resorts were 3:1 from my point of view to the CBR! Will never stay there again due to the limited number of buses! we counted the other resort buses compared to ours. Took bus to Down Town Disney to grab souvenirs on last morning. When no buses came, I asked two workers nearby. Our bus recordings said every20 minutes but we sat there for 40. One bus even sat in our bay and said he had nowhere to go. "well then take us!" was my response but they arranged for another bus to come get us. Transportation guy said that return buses don't really start until 11:00. Bad news for us. He said communication between resorts and transportation was poor. Well then fix it!!!!!
    Last edited by ilmdthomson4; 07-04-2013 at 08:52 PM.

Re: Transportation Worries

I saw that on our last trip in April that the buses at the CBR line were lacking after Magic Kingdom closed so I was glad that All Star's was moving fast. The lines there and at Pop Century and Art of Animation were outrageous. Next time I go with my husband and stay at one of the resorts, I'm sure we'll be taking taxis after the park closes because he has limited patience lol. Last trip I went with my sisters and we didn't mind the wait most nights except the nights we went to Downtown Disney and stayed late at Pleasure Island. It seemed like only 1 bus ran for each resort lol and we were tipsy and impatient.
    "Faith is a bluebird you see from a far. It's for real and as sure as the first evening star"
    Magical Disney Trips circa 1989
    1991*1994*1997*2003*2011*2013

Quote Originally Posted by Tinker Britt View Post
    I saw that on our last trip in April that the buses at the CBR line were lacking after Magic Kingdom closed so I was glad that All Star's was moving fast. The lines there and at Pop Century and Art of Animation were outrageous. Next time I go with my husband and stay at one of the resorts, I'm sure we'll be taking taxis after the park closes because he has limited patience lol. Last trip I went with my sisters and we didn't mind the wait most nights except the nights we went to Downtown Disney and stayed late at Pleasure Island. It seemed like only 1 bus ran for each resort lol and we were tipsy and impatient.
    If you want to spend money on taxes then go ahead. The way my family does it is by leaving the parks when it's less crowded or by knowing the buses will be packed and just being prepared and making sure we have time.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2 using TalkDisney

One time I would like to stay really late and let the crowds die down and take it all in before getting on the bus but we get there so early that we rush out with the crowd. Next time I ll try it
    "Faith is a bluebird you see from a far. It's for real and as sure as the first evening star"
    Magical Disney Trips circa 1989
    1991*1994*1997*2003*2011*2013

[QUOTE="Tinker Britt;517468"]One time I would like to stay really late and let the crowds die down and take it all in before getting on the bus but we get there so early that we rush out with the crowd. Next time I ll try it [/QUOTE

That's exactly what we do. Except the last time we did early mh and it was awesome. Less than 5 minutes for almost every ride. Plus this labor day weekend in Sunday the wait times where awesome. Less than 15 minutes for space mountain. Sorry to go on a tangent there. Lol

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2 using TalkDisney

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12