9/25 mnsshp
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 9/25 mnsshp

9/25 mnsshp

I know a few of us will be there that night. Anyone interested in meeting up? I'm sure things will be busy with everything going on, but maybe just a quick hello?
    Couldn't imagine life without WDW!
    Last Trip: Oct 2015
    Upcoming: Feb 2016
    Treehouses(2) Vaca. Villas(2) Poly(1) Contemporary(1) CSR(1) CBR(4) POR(1) Sports(4) OKW(1) SSR(2) AKL(1)
    **Oo-de-lally, Oo-de-lally, Golly, what a day!**

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected]
    I know a few of us will be there that night. Anyone interested in meeting up? I'm sure things will be busy with everything going on, but maybe just a quick hello?
    We will be there 9/25, and would love to meet up for a quick Hello it will just be my husband and I.

Maybe we can get a group together

We are doing Ohanas for breakfast, AoA pool, naps, then hopefully get to MK between 4&5 for the party. We will have friends with us so probably won't be able to stop for long but would love to meet up to at least say Hi!

Re: 9/25 mnsshp

Great! I was thinking quick, too, since we'll all want to get out and enjoy the party. We plan to be there around 5 and then have a bite to eat somewhere. Maybe before the party starts, say 6:30ish? Or whatever time works for everyone else. What do you think would be a good spot? Maybe the flag pole area?
    Treehouses(2) Vaca. Villas(2) Poly(1) Contemporary(1) CSR(1) CBR(4) POR(1) Sports(4) OKW(1) SSR(2) AKL(1)

What do you think would be a good spot? Maybe the flag pole area?
    Sadly, I won't be there but love the idea of members meeting up.

Can I just suggest though that you be very specific about where you'll meet? When Curious Alice and I met, one of my big concerns is that I'd not recognise her and would walk straight past and blank her.

Meeting people you've never seen before or have only seen in a photo can be difficult (not to mention nerve wracking!) so it's best to be as specific as possible so it's one less worry.
    There's a great big beautiful tomorrow
    Just a dream away!

TALK DISNEY ADMINISTRATOR

I'm not sure where would be best to meet. We've never been to WDW, only DL

This is what we look like though

Front and center
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image-3879917479.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	258.2 KB 
ID:	6516  

Quote Originally Posted by Winkster

Sadly, I won't be there but love the idea of members meeting up.

Can I just suggest though that you be very specific about where you'll meet? When Curious Alice and I met, one of my big concerns is that I'd not recognise her and would walk straight past and blank her.

Meeting people you've never seen before or have only seen in a photo can be difficult (not to mention nerve wracking!) so it's best to be as specific as possible so it's one less worry.
    That's to bad. It would be great to take a vote ont year and time of year, and plan a huge TD meet up with as many TD members as possible. That would be a blast!

A good meeting suggestion is on mainstreet usa on the second floor balcony of the wdw railroad steam train. They have tables and chairs there.
    Frying pans! Who knew, right!?

Talk Disney Moderator

Click here to become a Premium

it's not a bad idea and we will be there that night, but it is a super busy day, my daughter is going to bippity boppity, we have my wifes birthday dinner at whispering canyon and then onto the aprty
    April 20-27 2008 Saratoga Springs
    Nov 30-Dec 7 2008-Pop Century
    5th wedding anniversarry
    sept 24- oct 03 2009 all star sports
    jan 1-8 2011 p.o.r, sept 22-30 p.o.r
    Counting down to Sept 20 2013- Cabins at Fort Wilderness
    D23 charter year member

Great picture, DisneyGirl! Thanks for the tip, Winkster. Wish you were able to be there! I like Freshee's idea of the balcony. I hadn't thought of that. I think it would be fun to get a group of us together for a pic in front of the castle. I think it's cool that a bunch of us are there on the same night! This is my first time attempting a meet-up, so I'm not sure the best way to go about it. I guess whoever's interested, just post what works for you?? It's getting so close now!

Great picture, DisneyGirl! Thanks for the tip, Winkster. Wish you were able to be there! I like Freshee's idea of the balcony. I hadn't thought of that. I think it would be fun to get a group of us together for a pic in front of the castle. I think it's cool that a bunch of us are there on the same night! This is my first time attempting a meet-up, so I'm not sure the best way to go about it. I guess whoever's interested, just post what works for you?? It's getting so close now!
    Thanks , and the balcony works for us. We have dining reservations at Ohana at 5pm. So we would probably be done at 6. I'm not sure how long it will take to get from the poly to mk though.

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyGirl907

Thanks , and the balcony works for us. We have dining reservations at Ohana at 5pm. So we would probably be done at 6. I'm not sure how long it will take to get from the poly to mk though.
    I would say 6:30 would be a safe time, hopefully I won't have any hang ups since we will be at the party with 6 adults and 5 kids (ahhhh!!!!). It might just be myself and DD.
    Also, if we do want to get the picture in front of the castle I have the photo pass + so I can get a digital copy of it and send it to everyone :-)

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyGirl907 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dsyplanninmomma View Post
    I would say 6:30 would be a safe time, hopefully I won't have any hang ups since we will be at the party with 6 adults and 5 kids (ahhhh!!!!). It might just be myself and DD.
    Also, if we do want to get the picture in front of the castle I have the photo pass + so I can get a digital copy of it and send it to everyone :-)
    6:30 sounds good! I'll be there with DH, DS and DD, but I'm not sure if they'll be with me for the meet-up. I may just break away for that. Thanks for the photo pass offer. That'd be great!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by thehowells View Post
    it's not a bad idea and we will be there that night, but it is a super busy day, my daughter is going to bippity boppity, we have my wifes birthday dinner at whispering canyon and then onto the aprty
    Do you think you can make it if we meet up at 6:30?

Ok 6:30 sounds great!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast