Free dining question

Free dining question

Getting ahold of a Disney agent is ridiculous I was on the phone (on hold) for 40 minutes until I gave up. Anyways, I already have a room booked for January without tickets or dining JUST the room. Now I received a free dining code for January. Do I have to add tickets to add the free dining? And if I do, cwill they add the tickets to the balance I already have or will I have to buy them now to add it if that makes sense? By the way I can't see what I'm typing so I'm sorry if this is messed up. I e never used the free dining before.

Sent from my iPhone using TalkDisney
    Laur

Re: Free dining question

To the best of my knowledge, you will have to add a ticket package to the room only to be eligible for the free dining. I'm not sure if you have to pay up front for the tickets (I would bet it would be due when the total package would). I'm sure someone will come along who has done something similar with free dining, but if you only get 1 day 1 park tickets and you still get a savings I'd say go for it.
    Go Noles! Ryan

Thanks! I plan on buying tickets for my whole stay but not right at this moment since i leave saturday i'd like to have that money for this trip. i'm going to try and call tomorrow early morning hopefully they answer my call this time
    Laur

Reservations were down all day 10/11/2012 they didn't come back up until 5pm last night florida time that is why you had such a hard time getting your reservation made
    Life is not measured by the breaths we take, But by the moments that take our breaths away!

If you can dream it, You can do it!