Visiting WDW in December - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    @tinker Brit - I am looking at the same dates in 2014! I want to experience the castle in all it's glory.

Quote Originally Posted by Kris315 View Post
    @tinker Brit - I am looking at the same dates in 2014! I want to experience the castle in all it's glory.
    Me too!! We will be there Nov 29 - Dec 6!!

-sent with pixie dust from my iphone-
    Kristin
    Wife to Jeffrey
    Mom to Jay & Jack

I'm in DisneyWorld at the moment, and i did not expect it to be this crowded. Last year was awesome, guess word got out about this time of year.

Quote Originally Posted by Disney Kidd View Post
    I'm in DisneyWorld at the moment, and i did not expect it to be this crowded. Last year was awesome, guess word got out about this time of year.
    Yes, historically this week was always a Great week to go! Very low crowds.
    It seems that isn't the case the last few days. I spoke with friends in the parks on Monday and it was insane. She is a FL resident and AP holder that goes frequently so she knows all about different crowds and what it feels like.
    It seems that the line waits are not out of control necessarily, but the amount of people walking around.
    I FaceTimed with them and thought MK was a nightmare. Epcot seemed a little better except for the area around the candelight processional near show times.
    Last edited by Simbagirl81; 12-05-2013 at 01:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Simbagirl81 View Post
    Yes, historically this week was always a Great week to go! Very low crowds. It seems that isn't the case the last few days. I spoke with friends in the parks on Monday and it was insane. She is a FL resident and AP holder that goes frequently so she knows all about different crowds and what it feels like. It seems that the line waits are not out of control necessarily, but the amount of people walking around. I FaceTimed with them and thought MK was a nightmare. Epcot seemed a little better except for the area around the candelight processional near show times.
    Most definitely! Everybody decided to come this week

Know that the Christmasparade is filmed during this time (today and tomorrow actually) so MK will be different
    Looking forward to our Disney vacations

I am in Disney now the crowds are higher because of pop football and cheerleading games in the area

We were in Disney last year Dec 1-8th worse trip ever you will never see me do that again. Transportation was horrible. People were horrible the crowds were so high and the wait times were crazy. We had a family of 9 a 3 generations trip and it was the worst experience we got our luggage 9 hours after arriving at wdw which also took us 2 hours to check into our resort..
    Life is not measured by the breaths we take, But by the moments that take our breaths away!

If you can dream it, You can do it!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345