Uk guest

Thread: Uk guest

Hi we have been to wdw so many times but are looking to come to Disneyland California next year for two weeks we will do around 4 days in Disney but base our selfs in Disney hotel can anyone suggest any good days out ?
    We have been hearing about knots Berry farm ? And Hollywood tour we have never done California before so really need help thank you
    pop century march 22nd 2004
    santa fe hotel euro disney dec 21st 2004
    carraibean resort september 29th 2005
    disneyland hotel california 5th april 2007
    all star movies september 20th 2007
    disneyland hotel euro disney 20th dec 2007
    disneyland hotel euro disney 22nd dec 2008

Quote Originally Posted by yellowangel
    Hi we have been to wdw so many times but are looking to come to Disneyland California next year for two weeks we will do around 4 days in Disney but base our selfs in Disney hotel can anyone suggest any good days out ?
    We have been hearing about knots Berry farm ? And Hollywood tour we have never done California before so really need help thank you
    We went to DLC for the first time last year after many trips to WDW! LOVE them both the same! We enjoyed pool days and trips to Downtown LA! Our hotel arranged the trips! We didn't bother with other theme parks because we wanted to chill! You must arrange a couple of evenings at the Garden Walk Complex! There are some FANTASTIC restaurants! Fire & Ice is a MUST! I'm excited for you! We are going back 2014! 10 and a half hour flight from the UK though! EEEEK! 8:0) XXX

Re: Uk guest

Go to the beaches, see the Hollywood walk of Fame or check out San Diego. I could write more but there is so much to do. Google attractions in Southern California for mroe fun things to see and do.

Elgin, IL (a suburb about 40 miles outside Chicago)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rawlybabe

We went to DLC for the first time last year after many trips to WDW! LOVE them both the same! We enjoyed pool days and trips to Downtown LA! Our hotel arranged the trips! We didn't bother with other theme parks because we wanted to chill! You must arrange a couple of evenings at the Garden Walk Complex! There are some FANTASTIC restaurants! Fire & Ice is a MUST! I'm excited for you! We are going back 2014! 10 and a half hour flight from the UK though! EEEEK! 8:0) XXX
    You are going to DLC in 2014???? When, I am working on a possible trip to DLC in 2014 too! It would be nice if they were around the same time.
    ** If you can DREAM it, you can DO it. - Walt Disney **

I'm not sure your feelings on "haunted" places, but The Queen Mary is a haunted ship in Long Beach Harbor. It started off as a luxury cruise liner and was painted grey and known as The Grey Lady during the World War. Winston Churchill had his own cabin on the ship during the war. It's been completely restored to its former glory. You can stay as a guest in a room, there are also restaurants and daily tours for history and ghost.

Sent from my iPhone using TalkDisney
    -HannahLeigh

Quote Originally Posted by inumom2

You are going to DLC in 2014???? When, I am working on a possible trip to DLC in 2014 too! It would be nice if they were around the same time.
    Yeah it would, we could meet up for a beer! It'd be August time! 8:0) XXX

Elgin, IL (a suburb about 40 miles outside Chicago)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rawlybabe

Yeah it would, we could meet up for a beer! It'd be August time! 8:0) XXX
    I am putting the trip together for my DH side of the family and there will be four children, so we have to go before school starts, or during school breaks....so August is a possibility...the choices are march/April or middle of June or middle of August or Christmas break. Just have to see what dates will work as three kids are in the Seattle school systems and my DD is in a private school in Illinois, so not sure if our breaks will coincide.

When we get closer to the dates I will let you know.
    ** If you can DREAM it, you can DO it. - Walt Disney **