Favorite Theme Park and Why.
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Favorite Theme Park and Why.

Mine is definitely Hollywood Studios mainly because of the tower of terror, and the Aerosmith ride. Being a teenager, I like the fast roller coasters and thrills so this suits me well. Also I love the restaurants and place to eat there.

Re: Favorite Theme Park and Why.

I think mine is epcot. I guess mostly because I love soarin and i'm obsessed with world showcase. But honestly (and I know this is going to sound corny) I don't know if it the music or that giant "golfball" or what, but whenever I first walk through the entrance I am overcome with a feeling that any is possible. I know it is bizarre but its just the way I feel.
    SEPT'89 Contemporary, MAR'01 A.S. Sports, AUG'07 A.S. Sports, OCT'08 A.S. Sports, SEPT'09 POP Century,
    NOV'10 P O Riverside, JAN'12 POP Century,
    JAN'13 P O French Quarter, OCT'13 Art of Animation
    APR'14 Caribbean Beach, SEPT'14 Coronado Springs
    DEC'14 FW Cabins, OCT'15 Caribbean Beach

Re: Favorite Theme Park and Why.

My favorite park is Epcot. I like the wide open feel of it.

I love the shopping and food from all different countries. There's also the Food & Wine Festival.
    TALK DISNEY MODERATOR

DL: At least 5 times in '80s
    WDW: '72, '77, '88, May '03, May '04, Nov '04, Jan '05, Feb '05, Dec '05, Jan '06, May '06, Oct '06, Nov '07, Nov '08, Feb '09, Oct 09, Dec '09, Mar '10, Apr 10, Dec '10, Mar '11, May '11, Oct '11, Dec '11, Jan '12, Oct '12, Dec '12, Feb '13, Dec '13, Nov '14, Dec '14, Feb '15, Mar '15, Apr '15, May '15, Aug '15, Oct '15, Dec '15

Mine is magic kingdom for the magic! I Iike the food there, the rides, the steam train, and it has the most kid friendly rides.
    Oh and it has wishes...yeah...there's the magic for me.
    Frying pans! Who knew, right!?

Talk Disney Moderator

Click here to become a Premium

EPCOT because of world showcase. American Adventure is my favorite attraction and all 11 pavilions have theming, shows and dining that is unmatched. Going there and choosing what restaurant to go to is what I look forward to most.
    A close second is Disneyland Park in Cal. because of the number and quality of attractions, but the crowds can be so oppressive, I couldn't pick it.

Cliche' but Magic Kingdom. It has the "magical" feel of disney and i love the themed lands and all the rides, Cinderella Castle, the music, and love the shopping in Main Street. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using TalkDisney

Mine is Magic Kingdom because it has the castle and a lot of other fun stuff. I also like Animal Kingdom and Hollywood Studios. I am not a very big fan of Epcot though.

Yeah magic kingdom would definately be my second favorite. maybe tied for first.

Magic Kingdom for all the obvious reasons. The only thing that could make it better is if the Rock 'n Rollercoaster were there instead of HS!

I would like to point out that so far Animal Kingdom has not yet been said. Think its funny.

When I was younger I loved Magic Kingdom but as I grow up I am starting to like Epcot more and more. I love "walking around the world in 80 mins."
    -Coach Alec S

I absolutely love "Animal Kingdom." I didn't list it as my favorite, but it was definitely in the running.

It's a tie for me between MK and Epcot, it's seriously too close to call. I like Hollywood Studios and can really live without AK.

Definitely EPCOT. I love the world showcase (though, it could use some more rides). There is so much to see and do in that park that it easily is a two or three day park, if not more. I go every year for two weeks, and still haven't done everything they have to offer there.

A many may know, I am not to thrilled with the current state of Futureworld. I still am waiting for them to do something with Odyssey, I absolutely despise what has been done to the Imagination Pavilion, I don't like Mission: Space (perfectly decent ride, but a far cry from Horizons). I dislike Ellen's Energy Adventure. I wish they would put some money into the Living Seas, as it is certainly showing age. I miss the Wonders of Life pavilion. test Track was ok, but Im glad it went through an overhaul. I miss the Cronkite, or even the Irons version of Spaceship Earth, though Judy Dench does ok.

In fact. The only pavilion that I think has gotten good TLC is the Land.

Now, for some positive notes, I love what they did with the Seimans exhibit after Spaceship Earth, as well as the interaction on the ride. I think Innoventions are both done well, though I wish they had kept the Communicore name, I am ok with it. It is certainly more crowd friendly then the previous versions.

Illuminations is as stunning as ever, and the park is beautiful, especially at night.
    B.C. (Before Child) '82, '87 - '95, 2004
    A.D. (After Daughter)
    2010 - 2 weeks @ CBR
    2011 - 3 in DC, 14 @ CBR
    2012 - 3 @ Uni Royal Pacific, 12 @ Pop
    2013 - 3 @ DLR | Contemporary, DCL Fantasy, POFQ
    2015 - 2 in DC, 3 @ Uni Portofino, 3 @ AKL, DCL Fantasy, 4 @ AoA

Quote Originally Posted by englanddg
    Definitely EPCOT. I love the world showcase (though, it could use some more rides). There is so much to see and do in that park that it easily is a two or three day park, if not more. I go every year for two weeks, and still haven't done everything they have to offer there.

A many may know, I am not to thrilled with the current state of Futureworld. I still am waiting for them to do something with Odyssey, I absolutely despise what has been done to the Imagination Pavilion, I don't like Mission: Space (perfectly decent ride, but a far cry from Horizons). I dislike Ellen's Energy Adventure. I wish they would put some money into the Living Seas, as it is certainly showing age. I miss the Wonders of Life pavilion. test Track was ok, but Im glad it went through an overhaul. I miss the Cronkite, or even the Irons version of Spaceship Earth, though Judy Dench does ok.

In fact. The only pavilion that I think has gotten good TLC is the Land.

Now, for some positive notes, I love what they did with the Seimans exhibit after Spaceship Earth, as well as the interaction on the ride. I think Innoventions are both done well, though I wish they had kept the Communicore name, I am ok with it. It is certainly more crowd friendly then the previous versions.

Illuminations is as stunning as ever, and the park is beautiful, especially at night.
    I agree with your points. I was a little disappointed with Future World when I first visited in 2008. I wish I could have visited back in the heyday of Horizons and Wonders Of Life. I missed out.

Quote Originally Posted by Disneymummy
    It's a tie for me between MK and Epcot, it's seriously too close to call. I like Hollywood Studios and can really live without AK.
    Those are my feelings exactly!

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast