Favorite Theme Park and Why. - Page 2
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jeremydisfan79

I agree with your points. I was a little disappointed with Future World when I first visited in 2008. I wish I could have visited back in the heyday of Horizons and Wonders Of Life. I missed out.
    I think they knew they screwed up the theming, and Imagineering will fix it in the future. I have faith.
    B.C. (Before Child) '82, '87 - '95, 2004
    A.D. (After Daughter)
    2010 - 2 weeks @ CBR
    2011 - 3 in DC, 14 @ CBR
    2012 - 3 @ Uni Royal Pacific, 12 @ Pop
    2013 - 3 @ DLR | Contemporary, DCL Fantasy, POFQ
    2015 - 2 in DC, 3 @ Uni Portofino, 3 @ AKL, DCL Fantasy, 4 @ AoA

Quote Originally Posted by englanddg

I think they knew they screwed up the theming, and Imagineering will fix it in the future. I have faith.
    It was similar to what Disneyland did with it's ill-fated renovation of Tommorrowland which they've been working to fix ever since. And of course they just put a billion dollars into fixing California Adventure. It's good that they recognize their mistakes.

Animal Kingdom is a pretty relaxing place to me. I like seeing all the different animals, and going on the safari! Its not so much of a ride themed park, but it's a different kind of one, which makes it very unique.

Quote Originally Posted by b_hockey07
    Animal Kingdom is a pretty relaxing place to me. I like seeing all the different animals, and going on the safari! Its not so much of a ride themed park, but it's a different kind of one, which makes it very unique.
    Finally some love for AK. Thank you bhockey! By the way, it doesn't have a lot of rides, but it does have 4 of the best rides in WDW with Ex. Everest, Dinosaur, Kali Rapids and Kilimanjaro Safaris.

Minnesota but I want to move to California close to Disneyland soon.
    Magic Kingdom, it has everything! My favorite attraction of all time Pirates of the Caribbean. The detail is amazing and I love Casey's Corner!
    All you dreams can come true, if you have the courage to pursue them!

Quote Originally Posted by jeremydisfan79

Finally some love for AK. Thank you bhockey! By the way, it doesn't have a lot of rides, but it does have 4 of the best rides in WDW with Ex. Everest, Dinosaur, Kali Rapids and Kilimanjaro Safaris.
    That's very true! I forgot how much I loved Everest and Dinosaur.

Quote Originally Posted by b_hockey07 View Post

That's very true! I forgot how much I loved Everest and Dinosaur.
    How could you forget Everest!? Haha jk
    -Coach Alec S

Quote Originally Posted by Atlaxcorps

How could you forget Everest!? Haha jk
    Hahah my bad

Magic Kingdom, can't beat the tradition that park has.
    "Welcome aboard TTA travelers. Whether you’re a humanoid, a robot, or an alien passenger we hope you enjoy your trip along Tomorrowland Transit Authority’s Super Skyway."
    R.I.P Tomorrowland Transit Authority Spiel 1994-2010

Definitely EPCOT. I love the world showcase (though, it could use some more rides). There is so much to see and do in that park that it easily is a two or three day park, if not more. I go every year for two weeks, and still haven't done everything they have to offer there.
    Couldn't agree more!

A many may know, I am not to thrilled with the current state of Futureworld. I still am waiting for them to do something with Odyssey, I absolutely despise what has been done to the Imagination Pavilion, I don't like Mission: Space (perfectly decent ride, but a far cry from Horizons). I dislike Ellen's Energy Adventure. I wish they would put some money into the Living Seas, as it is certainly showing age. I miss the Wonders of Life pavilion. test Track was ok, but Im glad it went through an overhaul. I miss the Cronkite, or even the Irons version of Spaceship Earth, though Judy Dench does ok.
    Otherwise ok??? LOL.

You missed Tapestry of Nations though. BRING IT BACK DISNEY!!!

Oh, by the way, a certain YouTube vid did give me the tiniest hint that you may not be entirely happy with Epcot!

For me, Epcot is by far my favorite park - although again, for me, it's all about the World Showcase.

I could stroll around that lagoon forever in the glorious Floridian sunshine just taking in the sights and sounds. And sampling a few of the drinks (I think we know I'm not talking sodas here!) as you stroll around makes it all the more enjoyable.

Couple that with the Flower and Garden festival and the place really comes to life. It's stunning!

In my opinion, Epcot's World Showcase is worth the trip across the Atlantic on its own.
    There's a great big beautiful tomorrow
    Just a dream away!

TALK DISNEY ADMINISTRATOR

Quote Originally Posted by Winkster

Couldn't agree more!

Otherwise ok??? LOL.

Oh, by the way, a certain YouTube vid did give me the tiniest hint that you may not be entirely happy with Epcot!

For me, Epcot is by far my favorite park - although again, for me, it's all about the World Showcase.

I could stroll around that lagoon forever in the glorious Floridian sunshine just taking in the sights and sounds. And sampling a few of the drinks (I think we know I'm not talking sodas here!) as you stroll around makes it all the more enjoyable.

Couple that with the Flower and Garden festival and the place really comes to life. It's stunning!

In my opinion, Epcot's World Showcase is worth the trip across the Atlantic on its own.
    I absolutely agree! I wish I could convince my California friends, who only go to Disneyland, how amazing World Showcase is!

Quote Originally Posted by Winkster

YES!!! Couldn't agree more! That parade was incredible!

Quote Originally Posted by i heart disney3

YES!!! Couldn't agree more! That parade was incredible!
    What park was that parade at??

Quote Originally Posted by b_hockey07

What park was that parade at??
    In Epcot, around the World Showcase. Yeah, please bring it back
    Looking forward to our Disney vacations

Mine is EPCOT
    I just love the feel there especially the countries, plus it also brings back memories because my dad who was also an imagneer (like myself). Every time I go there with my dad it's like memory lane for him, and I also get a little history lesson and things that happened when planning the park. Ah memories of the parks.
    Last edited by Parksfan1999; 12-04-2012 at 08:42 PM.
    When you wish upon a star

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast