Favorite Theme Park and Why. - Page 4
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    I just love and will always love The Magic Kingdom, it's my favorite since I first started to go to Disney. I love the rides my favorite 3 are Space & Splash Mountain, and the Haunted Mansion. But I just love the whole park itself. I still have never been to Animal Kingdom & Hollywood Studios but I'm trying my hardest to go really been wanting to check out Rock N Roller Coaster & Tower of Terror.

Sent from my iPad using TalkDisney
    Janice Smith

Re: Favorite Theme Park and Why.

Love 4 park, like everybody else, but there's nothing like Magic Kingdom. The three mountains (Splash, Space and Big Thunder), Cinderella's castle, Haunted Mansion, Pirates, Peter Pan's Flight... it's awesome. Maybe Disney's Hollywood Studios in second place, Animal kingdom and EPCOT head to head in third.

Mine is Animal Kingdom. Just because its so different from anything at DL. Disney land has the best MK in my opinion. I haven't spent enough time in Epcot.

Which park does your heart belong in?

So I know it is hard to pick just one WDW park to spend a long time in. I have 2 parks that I am the HAPPIEST person ever when I am there. Mine are Epcot and Animal Kingdom. But if I had to choose one to work at or if I one day only at the parks I would have to pick Animal Kingdom. I am a vet tech (Who wants to work with large exotics) or to become a Keeper (My 2 dream jobs. Of course at AK.) so to see all the animals for a full day is something I love. Not to mention I feel that AK has some of the best food. (My personal opinion) Not only do you get to do Kilimanjaro safari, but you feel like you are no longer in Florida. I know when I am there that I was just shipped to Africa, Asia and even back in time to see Dinosaurs! It is an amazing place to just to get lost in and forget the troubles that you have. I have always wanted to Rafiki's Planet Watch. Too see their hospital there, I can only imagine that is AMAZING! As now you see I am very geeky about my animals. But that isn't the only thing I love about AK. The sights, the sounds and the smells they really draw you in and you seriously can't help but have fun. I love when you see the drummers and you just can't help but dance. (like no one is watching of course) It is truly a one of kind experience. I have been told that it is just a glorified zoo. And to some it may be, but to me it truly is the true disney experience. It makes me believe in my dreams and makes me feel like anything is possible. Oh I almost forgot I love the parades they do there! They are so much fun, but it is hard to get my family to sit still that long. So I normally just watch what I can and dance as we go on our way. I always feel like there is party in the street, it is simply amazing. So now you know most of why I love AK. (Well the reasons that are coming to head at the moment.)

So tell me what park your heart belongs too. I think it will interesting to find out why certain people love the parks they do.
    All our dreams can come true. IF we have the courage to pursue them. - Walt Disney
    1995: Allstar Music
    2000: AllStar Movie
    2002/2004/2006: Disney Double Tree
    2009: Caribbean Beach Resort
    2014: Allstar Music

My heart definitely belongs in Magic Kingdom. As soon as I enter the park, all of my worries, troubles, and problems disappear. I'm brought back to my childhood and become a kid again. The music, sights, sounds, and smells are something I never forget.

Sent from my iPhone using TalkDisney
    Laur

For me it's Epcot - without shadow of a doubt.

Forget Future World, for me it's all about the World Showcase.

Strolling in the sunshine, soaking in the sights and sounds. No dashing from one ride to the next. Just chilling out, grabbing a drink here and a snack there, all with the amazing backdrop of the World Showcase lagoon and Spaceship Earth in the background.

I just love it.
    There's a great big beautiful tomorrow
    Just a dream away!

TALK DISNEY ADMINISTRATOR

It's Hollywood Studios for me! I'm a huge movie geek so this park is perfect for me.

The first time I went there I was so excited about seeing all these new rides and shows. I love learning about old movies and about Walt Disney, so there are many parts of the park that fit me so well. I also love Indiana Jones and Star Wars. And there's also Tower of Terror, which is my second favorite ride in all of WDW(after POTC)!!

I'm going back to HS for the 3rd time this coming week!!

Re: Which park does your heart belong in?

I'm split between MK and Epcot. They are different but equally loved! MK holds so much magic and has so many special memories for me. There's nothing like it! Epcot doesn't have the same "magic" but it definitely holds a special place in my heart, and I just love the layout and vibe of it in general. Wish I was there right now!
    Couldn't imagine life without WDW!
    Last Trip: Oct 2015
    Upcoming: Feb 2016
    Treehouses(2) Vaca. Villas(2) Poly(1) Contemporary(1) CSR(1) CBR(4) POR(1) Sports(4) OKW(1) SSR(2) AKL(1)
    **Oo-de-lally, Oo-de-lally, Golly, what a day!**

Magic Kingdom! The feeling, the smells, sounds, everything is sooo magical!!
    2002-off prop, 2005-cabin FW, 2006-cabin FW (MVMCP), 2007-POR (MNSSHP & free dinning), 2008-CBR(MNSSHP & free dinning) no kids, 2011-CBR (MNSSHP & free dinning), 2013-cabins FW (MVMCP)

EPCOT, hands down. Even though it isn't what is was, it is still my favorite park of the 4.
    B.C. (Before Child) '82, '87 - '95, 2004
    A.D. (After Daughter)
    2010 - 2 weeks @ CBR
    2011 - 3 in DC, 14 @ CBR
    2012 - 3 @ Uni Royal Pacific, 12 @ Pop
    2013 - 3 @ DLR | Contemporary, DCL Fantasy, POFQ
    2015 - 2 in DC, 3 @ Uni Portofino, 3 @ AKL, DCL Fantasy, 4 @ AoA

Magic Kingdom is the most "Disney" of all the parks, Hollywood Studios has the best thrill rides, and Animal Kingdom has the wonderful animals, but my heart definitely belongs to Epcot.

I love the wide open space feeling of it. The entrance music relaxes me and invigorates me at the same time. Epcot has an enormous variety of good food and tons of shops that carry different stuff than the average Disney store. It has the most relaxing attractions, such as Soarin', Living Seas, and Spaceship Earth. And there are great places to get away from the crowds, such as La Cava del Tequila (cucumber margaritas...mmmmmm!).

I love how you can step into different countries and meet people from all over the world as you walk around World Showcase. There are great performers, such as Miyuki, the adorable Japanese woman who makes candy animals. I also love riding the ferry across the lake.

It's nice to take a break from the park through the International Gateway to visit the BoardWalk or Beaches & Cream. And then there's IllumiNations. While Wishes is my favorite fireworks show most of the year, the holiday version of IllumiNations in December is phenomenal! I think the special tag at the end might be one of my favorite moments in all of WDW.

After writing all of this, I feel homesick for Epcot!
    TALK DISNEY MODERATOR

DL: At least 5 times in '80s
    WDW: '72, '77, '88, May '03, May '04, Nov '04, Jan '05, Feb '05, Dec '05, Jan '06, May '06, Oct '06, Nov '07, Nov '08, Feb '09, Oct 09, Dec '09, Mar '10, Apr 10, Dec '10, Mar '11, May '11, Oct '11, Dec '11, Jan '12, Oct '12, Dec '12, Feb '13, Dec '13, Nov '14, Dec '14, Feb '15, Mar '15, Apr '15, May '15, Aug '15, Oct '15, Dec '15

I want to say EPCOT but i know its Magic Kingdom thats the one park i always go back to when im fantasizing about being at Disney. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using TalkDisney

Epcot! I wish it was in California! Next is animal Kingdom!

I must say I am very impressed with the love for Epcot!
    All our dreams can come true. IF we have the courage to pursue them. - Walt Disney
    1995: Allstar Music
    2000: AllStar Movie
    2002/2004/2006: Disney Double Tree
    2009: Caribbean Beach Resort
    2014: Allstar Music

Mine is Epcot. I have memories that flood back to me every time I step in the park and see futureworld and world showcase. Its very heartfelt for me as soon as I see the Epcot ball. Even though there have been changes over the years, its my most loved.
    "Faith is a bluebird you see from a far. It's for real and as sure as the first evening star"
    Magical Disney Trips circa 1989
    1991*1994*1997*2003*2011*2013

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast