Favorite Theme Park and Why. - Page 5
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Re: Which park does your heart belong in?

I also have to say EPCOT. I fell in love with the World Showcase and this is the park I just have to go to at least a few times during my vacation. It is also the park I visit on the last day. I also love to see the ball, and my greatest memories as a kid come from this park, believe it or not, rather than MK. (Although MK is my second favorite)
    “No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep on believing, the dream that you wish will come true.”

It all started with a mouse. I have to go with the Magic Kingdom. The other parks are wonderful but they don't have the same magic.

I'm torn between Magic Kingdom and Hollywood Studios (I still call it MGM, can't help it!) Magic Kingdom was the first I ever went to and I automatically go back to being 5 years old and wanting all the autographs and pictures with my favourites and staring at it all with a childlike wonder but then on the flip side I'm a huge movie geek and will go out of my way to go anywhere movie related which is why HS always holds a place in my heart! I just couldn't choose a definitive one between the 2!

Without a doubt, Magic Kingdom.... I could spend my whole trip just in that one park...

As for the other 3, AK holds nothing, rarely visit that park and my next favorite is HS.... EPCOT is a long 3rd....

MK is the park for me, love Tomorrowland and adventureland
    Mperry
    12 Hours from WDW via Moter Vehicle.
    1.5 hours Via Southwest Airlines.

Magic Kingdom!!! There is nothing like the feeling of stepping off the monorail and walking to Main Street. Fantasyland is my favorite land. Who wouldn't want to be a princess for a day??

Magic Kingdom for sure. The attention to detail on Main Street and in Liberty Square amaze me every time. I love it.

My gut reaction was to type EPCOT. I could spend hours walking through the World Showcase and I love the flowers/landscape. But as I thought about ..where is your heart... well if I'm honest I have to say MK. I have never entered the park and not cried when i saw the castle or not cried during wishes. So I guess that answers it!

Quote Originally Posted by vicahhh View Post
    Who wouldn't want to be a princess for a day??
    Er - me.

LOL!
    There's a great big beautiful tomorrow
    Just a dream away!

TALK DISNEY ADMINISTRATOR

I would love to be a princess for a day!

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa.h View Post
    I would love to be a princess for a day!
    That used to be offered at one of the showcases in Epcot. (I don't exactly remember which one, or I would say it.) there was some reservations my parents had made for us for breakfast. We were the first ones there (we all ran there. even my mom, who was about 8 months pregnant with my little sister at the time!) I was dressed up as belle and I got there and they crowned me princess of the day! I can't remember exactly all they did, but it was the coolest thing ever. I was about 8 years old and I was just in heaven. When we went back to Epcot last year we went to see if they still offer that, but they don't :c it's a shame. That has to be one of my favorite childhood memories.

Sorry, I think I may have dragged this thread off topic.

Let's get back to "Which park does your heart belong in?"
    There's a great big beautiful tomorrow
    Just a dream away!

TALK DISNEY ADMINISTRATOR

My heart belongs to magic kingdom. Its the most magical and wishes gets to me everything I watch it!

Would have to say Magic Kingdom. Always have to go to it first and at least twice every trip

Magic Kingdom seems to be the one for me... the Mountains... the Pirates and the Jungle Cruise is all my top of the list and I love the different food vendors.
    ASMusic 1999
    ASMusic 2000
    ASMovies 2004
    ASMovies 2006

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast