How is the Hulk?

How is the Hulk?

I've never been able to ride it, and I've heard is the best roller coaster there. Any thoughts about it?

It is a great roller coaster. Just keep in mind, it's a really long line/wait time for a very short ride.

Sent from my iPhone using TalkDisney
    -HannahLeigh

Re: How is the Hulk?

It's a fun coaster. However, it is quite jarring
    Dream: Feb 12-16, 2012,Fantasy: 20-27, 2012, Dream: Sept 8-12, 2013,Magic: Jan 20-24, 2014,Dream: Sept 14-18, 2015
    TD Moderator

Just to check - this thread is in the Universal Hollywood forum.

Are we talking about the California version of Hulk?
    There's a great big beautiful tomorrow
    Just a dream away!

TALK DISNEY ADMINISTRATOR

They have a single rider line that is almost always open. It is right where the regular line starts as well and every time I use it I walk Right into the ride without even stopping to take a breath before this big coaster!
    While I do love the Hulk and it is a unique feeling to blast off so fast at the start, I do get a headache after and during the ride my head is in pain. This is coming from someone who will ride six flags coasters all day so I am used to rough rides. Something about this one just hurts pretty badly.
    I definitely think dueling dragons in HP world is Much better!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Simbagirl81
    They have a single rider line that is almost always open. It is right where the regular line starts as well and every time I use it I walk Right into the ride without even stopping to take a breath before this big coaster!
    While I do love the Hulk and it is a unique feeling to blast off so fast at the start, I do get a headache after and during the ride my head is in pain. This is coming from someone who will ride six flags coasters all day so I am used to rough rides. Something about this one just hurts pretty badly.
    I definitely think dueling dragons in HP world is Much better!!!
    Thank you for your reply, I went on dueling dragons too in the middle of the day and there was no line. So then I thought to myself it wouldn't be so good but when I rode it I was amazed! it was extraordinary, and I couldn't believe there was no wait!

I don't think it's called dueling dragons anymore and it for sure doesn't duel. But it will always be called that for me too because that's when I rode it. I haven't been to universal after it changed.
    in regards to the thread the hulk is awesome. i think its a great smooth and at the same time intense coaster. both are good but i always liked the hulk better.
    Last edited by Freshee61; 11-30-2012 at 02:57 PM.
    Frying pans! Who knew, right!?

Talk Disney Moderator

Click here to become a Premium

Next time I go I am definitely going to ride it.

Now it is called dragon challenge, sorry for the slip. Same exact ride though and yes there are still two tracks. Not technically " dueling" anymore because they don't launch at the same time, but still great!
    Last edited by Simbagirl81; 11-30-2012 at 09:08 PM.

Can I just remind everyone that this post is in the Universal HOLLYWOOD forum and so comparisons to Florida coasters aren't necessarily relevant.

Thanks!
    There's a great big beautiful tomorrow
    Just a dream away!

TALK DISNEY ADMINISTRATOR

Ya i went on the hulk a couple weeks ago stood in line for 80 minutes the show that they play in the waiting line i watched it 4 times but once i got on the ride it was fun!!!