Where to stay?
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Where to stay?

  1. #1

    Where to stay?

    So if my family and I ever decide to go to Disneyland, which will be our first time, what's the best hotel to stay at to have the best experience?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    orange county CA
    Posts
    192
    Quote Originally Posted by b_hockey07
    So if my family and I ever decide to go to Disneyland, which will be our first time, what's the best hotel to stay at to have the best experience?
    I think the Grand Floridian is the nicest, and it has a direct entrance into California Adventure. The Disneyland Hotel is a classic too. Only choose these if money is no option though. Otherwise, there are plenty of good Neighbor hotels that are good options.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    orange county CA
    Posts
    192
    Quote Originally Posted by jeremydisfan79

    I think the Grand Floridian is the nicest, and it has a direct entrance into California Adventure. The Disneyland Hotel is a classic too. Only choose these if money is no option though. Otherwise, there are plenty of good Neighbor hotels that are good options.
    I mean't Grand Californian. Sorry.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by jeremydisfan79

    I mean't Grand Californian. Sorry.
    Hsha it's ok. And yes I've heard that's one of the best hotels, and if its right next to the entrance to one of the parks, then I will deeply consider it.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Atlanta, Georgia, USA
    Posts
    2,937
    Quote Originally Posted by b_hockey07

    Hsha it's ok. And yes I've heard that's one of the best hotels, and if its right next to the entrance to one of the parks, then I will deeply consider it.
    Not only is it right next to the entrance to the parks...the Grand Californian IS an entrance to California Adventure.
    B.C. (Before Child) '82, '87 - '95, 2004
    A.D. (After Daughter)
    2010 - 2 weeks @ CBR
    2011 - 3 in DC, 14 @ CBR
    2012 - 3 @ Uni Royal Pacific, 12 @ Pop
    2013 - 3 @ DLR | Contemporary, DCL Fantasy, POFQ
    2015 - 2 in DC, 3 @ Uni Portofino, 3 @ AKL, DCL Fantasy, 4 @ AoA

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    orange county CA
    Posts
    192
    Quote Originally Posted by englanddg

    Not only is it right next to the entrance to the parks...the Grand Californian IS an entrance to California Adventure.
    Exactly! The grand Californian has one entrance in Downtown Disney and another into California Adventure that's pretty close to Soarin'. That kind of accessibility obviously makes DLC unique from WDW.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Auckland, New Zealand
    Posts
    178

    Re: Where to stay?

    And if you really want, just outside the walkway from the hotel into Downtown Disney, you have the monorail station where you can buy your park ticket and hop on the monorail to drop you off right in the middle of Tomorrowland. Usually less crowded than the main entrance cause not everyone knows about it. Very cool 2nd entrance.
    Last edited by A-heim Boy; 12-08-2012 at 09:17 PM.

Similar Threads

  1. Where should we stay?
    By Skorsburn in forum WDW Resorts
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-15-2011, 02:44 AM
  2. Where to stay?
    By dmand13 in forum WDW Resorts
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-23-2010, 07:00 AM
  3. Where should I stay?
    By RSP392 in forum WDW Resorts
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 07-11-2009, 08:15 AM
  4. Hello Out There, where should we stay
    By CMW in forum General Planning
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-07-2009, 06:12 PM
  5. Where do you stay at WDW
    By Mandy0726 in forum WDW Resorts
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 11-18-2008, 01:28 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
BACK TO TOP