Becoming an Imagineer

Becoming an Imagineer

I really want to be an Imagineer. Is this dream realistic? Are there a lot of jobs in Imagineering? Any tips on how to get there someday?

Honestly, I might want to be an Imagineer myself when I grow up, so yes, that is a very realistic dream. You just have to find out where to get to in Disney to start of with that kind of thing. Who knows? You could start off as a CM! I hope you reach your dream!!!
    -Minnie E. Mouse

Re: Becoming an Imagineer

If you can dream it and imagine it you can do it isn't that walt's words so of course you can be whatever you want to be
    Life is not measured by the breaths we take, But by the moments that take our breaths away!

If you can dream it, You can do it!

Facebook has a "Walt Disney world jobs" page. It looks like they are posting different job opportunities at Disney. This may give some info on how to become an imaginer at Disney.

Thanks guys.

I myself am an Architect for WDI. I'll let you in on a little secret. Disney will hire people for Imagineering position is they have an excellent background in that area your applying for, and ate able to work very well with others and collaborate. It you have a great looking résumé, and a great knowledge of the area of Imagineering, you can become one. "If you can dream it, you can do it" is my motto. Just remember that, and will will most likely get the job.
    Have a magical day!
    Good luck!
    When you wish upon a star

Quote Originally Posted by Parksfan1999 View Post
    I myself am an Architect for WDI. I'll let you in on a little secret. Disney will hire people for Imagineering position is they have an excellent background in that area your applying for, and ate able to work very well with others and collaborate. It you have a great looking résumé, and a great knowledge of the area of Imagineering, you can become one. "If you can dream it, you can do it" is my motto. Just remember that, and will will most likely get the job. Have a magical day! Good luck!
    did you start by working at Disneyland.