To go or not to go. That is the question

To go or not to go. That is the question

So I have read a lot of people say that they went to WDW for there honeymoon. I cousin did that as well. I love the idea but if you have been to Disney before does it change things? Is it worth going still or not? Just a thought that came to mind
    -Coach Alec S

Have you and your future spouse been to Disney World together as a couple? Because even if you have both been separately, it is different with another person?

Well I do not have anyone to take with me on a honeymoon I was just thinking bout it. I have been to Disney many times. I'm just wondering if it makes sense
    -Coach Alec S

I've been over 50 times to the world and my dh and I got married in Disney and honeymooned in Disney. It did not change anything but we did try to experience new things as well as enjoy everything else. It was more special than any trip because it was our honeymoon.

Sent from my iPhone using TalkDisney

Quote Originally Posted by Atlaxcorps
    So I have read a lot of people say that they went to WDW for there honeymoon. I cousin did that as well. I love the idea but if you have been to Disney before does it change things? Is it worth going still or not? Just a thought that came to mind
    I had been to WDW many times before I went on my honeymoon. It was especially worth it for me BECAUSE I had been there so many times.
    TALK DISNEY MODERATOR

DL: At least 5 times in '80s
    WDW: '72, '77, '88, May '03, May '04, Nov '04, Jan '05, Feb '05, Dec '05, Jan '06, May '06, Oct '06, Nov '07, Nov '08, Feb '09, Oct 09, Dec '09, Mar '10, Apr 10, Dec '10, Mar '11, May '11, Oct '11, Dec '11, Jan '12, Oct '12, Dec '12, Feb '13, Dec '13, Nov '14, Dec '14, Feb '15, Mar '15, Apr '15, May '15, Aug '15, Oct '15, Dec '15

My fiancé has never been so we are going on our honeymoon I think it will make a difference. Have always gone with my parents or my ex and the kids. Just adults this time.

Re: To go or not to go. That is the question

The first time I went to Disney was with my fiancée and we are going on our honeymoon there in March! There is nothing more magical than being in a fairy tale with your true love. Absolute perfection
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	76.8 KB 
ID:	7691  

Go for it!

MB
    Mike
    "Drink up me Hardees... Yo Ho"
    One day in Disney is better than none !!!
    30+ trips and counting to WDW
    EW Contemp. 83, Contemp. 84, Ft. Wilderness 85 EW Contemp. 86,Class trip 86, Oak Island Cove 02, Radisson 03, Radisson 03, POR 04, Radisson 04 Renaissance Inn 04, POR 2\05, POP 3\05, POR 06, POR 07, POR 08, AKL 10\08, AKL 3\09, Jambo House 5\09........ too many to list now :-)

I think it would be the best honeymoon gift that you would give your wife if you ever plan to go to Disneyland as it is something that people dream about to be so i think you should go and give it a try .