Help

Thread: Help

Help

Planning a trip to Disneyland in march I am wanting to stay off property to save money. What hotels do you suggest that are close to disney and I could walk will he traveling with my 5 year old daughter so not to far. Thank you

Re: Help

Check this link out. It's all the good neighbor hotels right next to Disney that are much more affordable. Most within 5-10 min walk.
    Good Neighbor Hotels | Disneyland Resort

Thank you for the advise very much appreciated

We have stayed at the Howard Johnson! It was great and your daughter will like the spray/play kids area. Have fun!

Thank you Howard Johnson seems great it's on my list I think I might have to try it thank you so much.

I guess it depends in how much you want to spend because there are a lot of hotels surrounding Disneyland. I like the Anabella.

Thank you I am making a list I'm planning on booking Friday so all this information helps.
    Thank you so much

Howard Johnson Anaheim has the most comfortable beds! Also has an awesome water play area for the kids. They have some great deals too. If you have an AP they give discount as well.

I've always stayed at the Anabella. They have big, beautiful rooms and you can walk to the parks!