Thread: 2014

When will we able to book vacations for the summer 2014? I know I could go ahead and book a room only but I would like to go ahead and book everything else included ..

Re: 2014

I believe it is around July that they issue the 2014 rates for rooms and meal plans could be August also but right around then.
    Life is not measured by the breaths we take, But by the moments that take our breaths away!

If you can dream it, You can do it!

You can book 499 days out from your trip. By phone only. If it's at a busy season I'd book ASAP and then get it finalized when 2014 pricing comes out in July or August.
    CAMPERS

I'm also planning a trip then and I was told that you should be able to book a trip for summer 2014 in summer 2013. What month are you going?

Quote Originally Posted by Disney_Lover_15
    I'm also planning a trip then and I was told that you should be able to book a trip for summer 2014 in summer 2013. What month are you going?
    For the United States they release the whole next year at the same time. The only thing that may not be able to be booked right away is some Deluxe Villa resort rooms as they hold them for DVC.

I would wait until the package rates come out unless you plan on doing room only. Because if you book room only now then try to change to a package they have to refund what you paid and basically start over or atleast that's what I was told by the cast member when I called a few months ago, he said it was better to wait and book when the package rates come out.

I'm going next year too and it's killing me, I'm ready to have that reservation confirmation!! Usually they come out in July or August for the next year, so we don't too long to wait!!
    Kristin
    Wife to Jeffrey
    Mom to Jay & Jack

I'm wanting to do the same thing! Just waiting to hear about Free Dining for 2014.
    "Clean cup, Clean cup! MOVE DOOOWWNN!"

Quote Originally Posted by JeffsPrincess
    I would wait until the package rates come out unless you plan on doing room only. Because if you book room only now then try to change to a package they have to refund what you paid and basically start over or atleast that's what I was told by the cast member when I called a few months ago, he said it was better to wait and book when the package rates come out.

I'm going next year too and it's killing me, I'm ready to have that reservation confirmation!! Usually they come out in July or August for the next year, so we don't too long to wait!!
    I'm dying here too! We r going next April and I'm waiting for the package prices.

Quote Originally Posted by musicmom

I'm dying here too! We r going next April and I'm waiting for the package prices.
    Haha. I know the feeling my friend and I have been planning this week and it's killing me they I can't call and book anything!

Just enjoy the planning phase for now! It will be here soon!! atleast that's what I keep telling myself!!
    Kristin
    Wife to Jeffrey
    Mom to Jay & Jack

Quote Originally Posted by JeffsPrincess

Haha. I know the feeling my friend and I have been planning this week and it's killing me they I can't call and book anything!

Just enjoy the planning phase for now! It will be here soon!! atleast that's what I keep telling myself!!
    Haha yes that is what I'm doing, enjoying the planning. Plus I'm learning so much more just reading all these threads and posts. It's fun. I do love the planning stage. Enjoy yourself too!

Quote Originally Posted by UnoMasCervesa
    I'm wanting to do the same thing! Just waiting to hear about Free Dining for 2014.
    where do you find out about the free dining times? ive looked all over the official site but i cantt find anything.

Quote Originally Posted by minniemei

where do you find out about the free dining times? ive looked all over the official site but i cantt find anything.
    There is no official offer for Free Dining out right now. But there are times of the year that it is offered pretty regularly every year, the month of September being one of them.

Ok thanks. That's actually great for my schedule!

We are waiting for flight prices from the uk which come out 11 months in advance. I hate the delay I want to book now lol

Working with an agent from Destinations in Florida and she booked my trip for April 2014 last Thursday. Sure it's a room only but as soon as the packages come out she will get it changed over. We are guaranteed a Finding Nemo suite at AoA and that's what i wanted.