Disney battle when to go??

Disney battle when to go??

In 2014 we shall be returning to Disney world the battle is…when will we go? I want to return for the third consecutive time in late November or early December (Parks are decorated for Christmas), while the wife wants to try October and the Not so scary Halloween party……what says the community?

The Netherlands
    It's fun to see it in different Seasons I think.

Last year we went in november and LOVED the Christmasperiode (def go back in december some time)
    This year we go in october, very curious how WDW celebrates Halloween (I already love Halloween in DLP, so I think It's gonna be great )
    Looking forward to our Disney vacations

New Jersey
    The past 2 years we have gone in Nov. ( food and wine). This year we are going in April to see the flower show.

I think trying different times of the year with the different events is fun!

I am having the opposite battle. We have done MNSSHP (October) trips which my dad and my husband want to do again in 2014. I want to go beginning of December 2014 for the Christmas themed decorations. I am going to win though. We are going in December - i now have two young kids and know once they are in school it gets harder to take them out so next year will be the last time we can really do it before more structured learning begins. Good luck! PS Halloween time is a great time to visit and the parade and party are a blast. You should definitely experience it.

More then likely it will be October... Maybe we will throw in a water park

Torrington CT USA
    There both fun times to come ice done both Halloween and Christmas parties and had a blast at both. They def go all out for both. I would say try both at some point. The parades are great and you get a lot more character spots. A big character spot for both parties is Snow White and all seven of the dwarves, I have that pic displayed out at home all the time

Re: Disney battle when to go??

I'm having trouble getting information on Mickey's Magical Christmas Party. WE have tickets. Do you have any suggestion for me. We arrive that day. dinner is around 4ish.