Travel to Disneyland

Mickey Travel to Disneyland

Where is everyone from? And how long does it take you to get to disneyland and what's your mode of transport?

We are from New Zealand, we have to travel via Australia then on to LA, total flying time 17 and a half hours but totally worth it!

Sent from my iPad using TalkDisney

We're from NZ too. You can still get direct flights from Auckland to LA without stopping in Aus. Sometimes they have good deals and even when it might be a little more it seems worth it to just get it done in one lug.
    But we agree, it's still a ways away. That being said its about the same going to Hong Kong or Tokyo so at least we have Disney choices!

Yes you can still go from Auckland to LA but as we are traveling from Christchurch the prices from ch ch to Auckland then on to LA in December were about double than going from chch to Brisbane then onto LA.we normally travel air New Zealand but they were just far too expensive this time ... 2 adults and 2 teenage children
    Maybe next time

Sent from my iPad using TalkDisney

And I thought I had it bad just going from Brisbane to DL or WDW!! Can't imagine adding another flight on top of that.

Agreed that because it is such a long trip we tend to go to DL Hong Kong more often. Currently toying with a first trip to Tokyo DL in October!!
    AusDisneyFan

Quote Originally Posted by AusDisneyFan
    And I thought I had it bad just going from Brisbane to DL or WDW!! Can't imagine adding another flight on top of that.

Agreed that because it is such a long trip we tend to go to DL Hong Kong more often. Currently toying with a first trip to Tokyo DL in October!!
    That sounds fun! If you pull it off you must let me know what you think of DisneySea! (Grin)
    B.C. (Before Child) '82, '87 - '95, 2004
    A.D. (After Daughter)
    2010 - 2 weeks @ CBR
    2011 - 3 in DC, 14 @ CBR
    2012 - 3 @ Uni Royal Pacific, 12 @ Pop
    2013 - 3 @ DLR | Contemporary, DCL Fantasy, POFQ
    2015 - 2 in DC, 3 @ Uni Portofino, 3 @ AKL, DCL Fantasy, 4 @ AoA

Re: Travel to Disneyland

We live in Auckland so we try to get the direct flights, but have had to go through Aus to get there a few times, so I do know what you mean. Though you have a little longer coming from ChCh. It is a long trip!

AusDisney, if you go to Tokyo let me know. Have been twice and it is great. DisneySea by itself is worth it, yet alone the Magic Kingdom they have. Really cool.

Woohooo, we are seriously thinking of going to DLC in oct 2014!! So excited about this

We are from the Netherlands (Europe) and It's an 11 hour flight for us if we do it in one time.
    But we probably choose a less expensive option with one stop. That will take about 3 hours more.
    Looking forward to our Disney vacations

Hi! I'm about a year late ..hehe.. I'm from NorCal so it takes me 5 1/2 drive.

I live in Torrance CA. It takes me 20 minutes without traffic and 1 1/2 hours with traffic

I've never been Disneyland CA but it's 9 hours from the UK to WDW. Would be 9 to Disneyland. As I'm from London UK, it's about a 4 hour drive to Disneyland Paris which we where we tend to go. WDW 2015 though I plan not to be pregnant this time!!!