Trying this out
Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Trying this out

  1. #1

    Trying this out

    Not in Calif yet. But soon.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynette
    Not in Calif yet. But soon.
    How lucky!!😃😎 I would do anything to go to California. Mind if I stowaway in your suitcase??😅

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by caseyjr509 View Post

    How lucky!!dde03dde0e I would do anything to go to California. Mind if I stowaway in your suitcase??dde05
    Does anyone knows this answer: what was the admission price at the opening of Walt Disney World's Only park at the time, The Magic Kingdom? I will reveal the answer on July 14

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    818
    Quote Originally Posted by Raymar77 View Post

    Does anyone knows this answer: what was the admission price at the opening of Walt Disney World's Only park at the time, The Magic Kingdom? I will reveal the answer on July 14
    $3.50? And I think parking was .50 cents

    Sent from my iPhone using TalkDisney
    Laur

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by laureliz13 View Post

    $3.50? And I think parking was .50 cents

    Sent from my iPhone using TalkDisney
    You are absolutely CORRECT !!!!
    It's amazing how much cost has change.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
BACK TO TOP