MagicBands + - Page 4
Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: MagicBands +

Quote Originally Posted by TinkerTalina View Post
    Does anyone know if international guests will also receive the bands in the mail ? I want to know so I book with enough time for them to get here

Sent from my magical device using pixie dust!
    I haven't heard anything about international. Maybe for those staying a full week, but they may just do rfid tickets only.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2 using TalkDisney

Maybe I am the only that thought about this but when my family wants to do fast passes on rides, we normally send one person with all the tickets while the rest of us go wait in line for another ride or for food. With the wrist bands that is going to be alot harder. Everyone will have to take there band off (which takes up some time), then that one person is going to have to carry all of them. And if you can not take the bands off while at the parks, the lines for fast passes are going to be crazy long.

I like the idea of the bands but at the same time I don't.
    -Coach Alec S

Quote Originally Posted by Atlaxcorps View Post
    Maybe I am the only that thought about this but when my family wants to do fast passes on rides, we normally send one person with all the tickets while the rest of us go wait in line for another ride or for food. With the wrist bands that is going to be alot harder. Everyone will have to take there band off (which takes up some time), then that one person is going to have to carry all of them. And if you can not take the bands off while at the parks, the lines for fast passes are going to be crazy long.

That is a very good point but I think they are trying to balance that out by making 3 FP's available before you even get in the park. Just a thought.

Sent from My iPad.

Quote Originally Posted by jessicawilks56 View Post

That is a very good point but I think they are trying to balance that out by making 3 FP's available before you even get in the park. Just a thought.

Sent from My iPad.
    That is a good point. And that may work with people that are planning there trip but I have family that just pack and go to Disney for a day so that wouldn't work for them.
    -Coach Alec S

Quote Originally Posted by Atlaxcorps View Post

That won't be an issue. If you choose the magic band you will no longer be able to use the fastpass kiosks in the park. You will have to pick your fast pass times using the website or mobile app once they update it. Basically you schedule your fastpass time. That's why Disney is giving people the choice between bands and paper ticket. So as I understand if you choose the bands option your forced to use fastpasd plus. It's a good question to ask when making a reservation or when your offered the bands at time of check-in at a resort.

Quote Originally Posted by yankeesusa View Post

That won't be an issue. If you choose the magic band you will no longer be able to use the fastpass kiosks in the park. You will have to pick your fast pass times using the website or mobile app once they update it. Basically you schedule your fastpass time. That's why Disney is giving people the choice between bands and paper ticket. So as I understand if you choose the bands option your forced to use fastpasd plus. It's a good question to ask when making a reservation or when your offered the bands at time of check-in at a resort.

So there will still be the an option to choice the bands or the paper tickets?
    -Coach Alec S

Wait I heard if you get the band there will only be 3 fp available. I am confused now I assumed you could get 3 before the park and then when you are in you get whatever.

Wait I heard if you get the band there will only be 3 fp available. I am confused now I assumed you could get 3 before the park and then when you are in you get whatever.
    Ok so I'm new to the app but saw the talk about the bands we are going in July and were curious about how to get them before we go cause we wanted to customize them.

Quote Originally Posted by goofyfan1104 View Post

Ok so I'm new to the app but saw the talk about the bands we are going in July and were curious about how to get them before we go cause we wanted to customize them.
    I am not sure how to get them before. But I am sure if you get them there they are easy to customize. Maybe call Disney. If you find out please let me know cause we are going in December a d I would love all the feedback I can get so I know what I am in store for. I can send you my email if you don't mind giving me the info.

Sent from My iPad.

I am not sure how to get them before. But I am sure if you get them there they are easy to customize. Maybe call Disney. If you find out please let me know cause we are going in December a d I would love all the feedback I can get so I know what I am in store for. I can send you my email if you don't mind giving me the info.

Sent from My iPad.
    I don't mind we can exchange email I will tell you all I know and answer all I can we go 3 times a year so hope I can help my email is [email protected]

Sent from My iPad.
    I will call disney I have no issues helping you with info when in dec are y'all going if its ok to ask . My email is [email protected]

Just got my rfid annual pass and got to try on a magic band. They are actually pretty cool. Looking forward to getting mine.

Just got my rfid annual pass and got to try on a magic band. They are actually pretty cool. Looking forward to getting mine.

Did they tell you how to get them ?

Ok just talked to someone at disney the bands are still being tested out and should be in full effect in January of 2014

Quote Originally Posted by goofyfan1104 View Post
    Ok just talked to someone at disney the bands are still being tested out and should be in full effect in January of 2014
    Did they say who they are testing them on. I had heard DVC members.

Sent from My iPad.

Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast