Collectable Luggage Tags

Collectable Luggage Tags

We have booked our past three vacations through Walt Disney Travel and AAA. We joi Ed the DVC this year and I noticed son perks I was spoiled by are gone! Such as daily Mousekeeping and other small things. I called the member services to add a child and I asked when we would get our hard luggage tags as we had received them every year. The woman was confused and then told me all we get are the yellow ones. Is this accurate? I question it only my because she was confused by my question to begin with.

Re: Collectable Luggage Tags

Luggage tags, daily mousekeeping, diamond parking pass are definitely some of things you had to trade in to become DVC members. But you do get other perks in return. Take a look at the DVC Member site (you'll need to register using your member number and a special code that should have been provided to you) for more info.

Re: Collectable Luggage Tags

As a DVC member the luggage tags & Mousekeeping took some getting used to but what I get from my membership in other perks outweighs it
    Life is not measured by the breaths we take, But by the moments that take our breaths away!

If you can dream it, You can do it!