Has anyone stayed off site recently and saved a significant amount of money? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    We've just got back from Mystic Dunes Golf Resort & Hotel!!! It was AMAZING!!! Included complimentary drinks, breakfast and snacks!!! 8:0) XXX

Re: Has anyone stayed off site recently and saved a significant amount of money?

Quote Originally Posted by Rawlybabe View Post
    We've just got back from Mystic Dunes Golf Resort & Hotel!!! It was AMAZING!!! Included complimentary drinks, breakfast and snacks!!! 8:0) XXX
    How was transportation to the parks? Did you use the shuttle and if so do you recommend it?
    “No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep on believing, the dream that you wish will come true.”

Quote Originally Posted by vanessprincess View Post

How was transportation to the parks? Did you use the shuttle and if so do you recommend it?
    The shuttles from all off-site hotels are limited!!! We used the morning one and got a taxi back in our own time!!! The shuttles were free to all the major theme parks!!! 8:0) XXX

Quote Originally Posted by momoftwins+1 View Post
    Thank you for all the suggestions!!! I was able to get a quote for 6 nights for $565 total!!! They do charge $5 per person per day now for the shuttle, so it ends up being cheaper for us to pay to park at each park......but still a LOT cheaper than staying on-site. I have small kids...so EMH isn't all that big of a deal. One other question though......can I still make ADR's 180 days out if we aren't staying on site? There are a few places that we really would like to go eat. Otherwise, my guess is that we will use the kitchen in the resort for at least breakfast and one other meal a day.

Thank you again for suggesting this resort!
    Jen
    I know you said emh aren't a big deal due to kids but I think that bonnet creek participates in emh. Double check that, it could just be a bonus that you weren't expecting.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2 using TalkDisney

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12