Southwest sale

Thread: Southwest sale

Southwest sale

Southwest has a good sale going on now until May 9th. One way fares starting at $59 for travel between May 14th and October 30th 2013.

Of course Tues and Wed flights are cheapest but I was able to get non-stop flights at great times from Providence to Orlando for only $82 one way on a Friday.
    “No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep on believing, the dream that you wish will come true.”

Re: Southwest sale

Thats why I love southwest however they just put out the Dec schedule which is when we wanna book next and there are no I wanna get away rates yet which s poopie I hope dec brings good rates we paid almost 150 each way in march
    Life is not measured by the breaths we take, But by the moments that take our breaths away!

If you can dream it, You can do it!

That is a great price
    -Coach Alec S

Not part of the sale, but I just booked our November flights on Southwest for $215 roundtrip. We're leaving the Thursday before Thanksgiving and flying back on Thanksgiving day. We paid over $315 a ticket last summer so I'm ecstatic about this rate!

Quote Originally Posted by txmomx2 View Post
    Not part of the sale, but I just booked our November flights on Southwest for $215 roundtrip. We're leaving the Thursday before Thanksgiving and flying back on Thanksgiving day. We paid over $315 a ticket last summer so I'm ecstatic about this rate!
    That's awesome! Southwest is my favorite airline!
    “No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep on believing, the dream that you wish will come true.”

Can anyone tell me where they're finding rates like this!?!? We will be driving down to Montana to avoid customs in the airport and the best price we can find is 900+ for 2 round trip to orlando
    WDW: 2001, 2012

You just have to start watching southwest about 6 months before you leave and book when the fares are low
    Life is not measured by the breaths we take, But by the moments that take our breaths away!

If you can dream it, You can do it!