Sorry little more help needed

Sorry little more help needed

I will be renting a mobility scooter (ECV) for my trip next year, only a small one as one I had last year was too big. We will also be renting a car but I need help.

The cars I'm looking at are the Chevrolet Spark or Nissan Versa. Just the small cars as only 3 of us so can put seat down in back if needed. What I'm asking is which is best to fit small scooter in which is easiest? Any help would be great.

I would imagine someone in the US would know this as cars slightly different sizes over there to here.

Quote Originally Posted by peg_leg5125 View Post
    I will be renting a mobility scooter (ECV) for my trip next year, only a small one as one I had last year was too big. We will also be renting a car but I need help.

The cars I'm looking at are the Chevrolet Spark or Nissan Versa. Just the small cars as only 3 of us so can put seat down in back if needed. What I'm asking is which is best to fit small scooter in which is easiest? Any help would be great.

I would imagine someone in the US would know this as cars slightly different sizes over there to here.
    You're probably better off calling the company you are renting the ECV from as they know the size of the actual ECV and would be more familiar with what type of vehicle it would fit in.

Sent from my iPhone using TalkDisney
    -HannahLeigh