WDW Ticket Savings

WDW Ticket Savings

Just wanted to share this money saving tip on buying WDW tickets.

As we know, Disney has increased the price of their tickets. If you are willing to buy your tickets separately, Undercover Tourist is still selling their tickets at a discount off the OLD rates.

If you subscribe to the Mousesavers.com newsletter, you can get an even greater discount. I was able to buy a 7 day park hopper adult ticket including tax and free shipping for $349.75. The new price through Disney is currently $391.92. That's a savings of $42 per ticket. I also made a room only reservation at Pop Century directly through Disney. I am definitely saving money by booking this way!

Undercover Tourist will honor these prices until the old stock is depleted. To get the greatest discount, make sure you use the MouseSavers Newsletter private link
    “No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep on believing, the dream that you wish will come true.”

My mom just bought her tickets for our January trip from Undercover Tourist and got in on the discounted Prices. I only have wonderful things to say about them! She bought a 10 day ticket thinking she could use this multiple times a day at different parks like a hopper pass. After talking to us and finding out you couldn't do this, she contacted them and the let her exchange her ticket for a 5 day hopper pass with no problems!
    We have also purchased tickets from them in the past and they are legitimate tickets, not partially used passes. I highly recommended using them!
    2006 & 2008 Fort Wilderness
    2009 bought into the DVC and Kidani Village
    2010 4 night Disney cruise on the Wonder and BLT
    2011 Old Key West and Boardwalk Villas
    2011 Bay Lake Tower
    2012 Kidani Village, Vero Beach, Saratoga Springs, and Jambo House