Current bounceback offers???

Current bounceback offers???

Can anyone shed some light on what current bounceback offers might be in rooms for the third week of October 2014? We are staying next month at CSR and hoping to book five nights at the Contemporary while we are there if there are any tasty deals being offered.

Re: Current bounceback offers???

We were in WDW in June and there were no bounce back offers at that time (I called and ask before we checked out after I could not find anything in our room) so I emailed Disney Destinations while I was in the airport flying home and the day after I returned from WDW I received a phone call at my home from Disney Destinations and was offered free dining for our stay in October. I had already booked our October trip by then so I at least had the room I wanted and he saw the reservation and worked it out for us. This was before free dining was out (back in June) so it gave us plenty of time to book our dining reservations. Very pleased. It is worth a try if there is not any bounce back offers when you are there.
    Tinker69
    1st WDW Visit 6/2001, ASM 8/2010, ASM 3/2011, CBR 6/2011, 1st DL 10/11, POFQ 3/2012, POR 5/2012, DL 7/12, PC & AOA 10/12, DL 3/13, CSR 6/13, Coming Soon 1st Disney Cruise Dream 10/13 & PC 10/13

What is a bounce back offer? I go to Disney World quite a bit and have never heard of this.

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyMom01 View Post
    What is a bounce back offer? I go to Disney World quite a bit and have never heard of this.
    From Mousesavers.com

“Bounceback” offers are offers made by Disney ONLY to guests who are currently staying at one of the official Walt Disney World resorts.

The idea is to encourage you to “bounce back” to Disney World by planning your next vacation right now. These offers are not always available and could end at any time.

When a bounceback offer is available, you may be able to book a discounted room-only stay on selected dates at a Walt Disney World resort. Not all dates are offered, and not all resorts and room types will be included.

To qualify, the reservation for your next vacation must be made before you check out, and there are no exceptions made. You must call the number provided (usually on a flyer in your room) and pay a one-night deposit when booking.

If you don’t get a bounceback offer on a flyer in your room, the resort TV channel may be showing this offer, or you may receive an email from Disney during your stay. You can also try asking the front desk and/or Housekeeping for a flyer. Last, you can try dialling x8844 from your room phone and asking them if there are any current offers.
    There's a great big beautiful tomorrow
    Just a dream away!

TALK DISNEY ADMINISTRATOR

Bouncebacks are great. I just got one on my email from Disney Destinations too!
    "Faith is a bluebird you see from a far. It's for real and as sure as the first evening star"
    Magical Disney Trips circa 1989
    1991*1994*1997*2003*2011*2013

Quote Originally Posted by tinker69 View Post
    We were in WDW in June and there were no bounce back offers at that time (I called and ask before we checked out after I could not find anything in our room) so I emailed Disney Destinations while I was in the airport flying home and the day after I returned from WDW I received a phone call at my home from Disney Destinations and was offered free dining for our stay in October. I had already booked our October trip by then so I at least had the room I wanted and he saw the reservation and worked it out for us. This was before free dining was out (back in June) so it gave us plenty of time to book our dining reservations. Very pleased. It is worth a try if there is not any bounce back offers when you are there.
    Do you have the email for Disney Destinations

FYI... The front desk looked at me like I had lobsters crawling out of my ears when I asked about bouncebacks. You need to call guest services for accurate info on current offers and only they can make BB ressies for you anyway. I am soooo hoping for good deluxe offerings next month!

Thanks for the great information! I had never heard of this before. I will definitely be on the lookout for bounce backs when we are at POFQ in November.

Do you mind sharing the email address? We will be there next month.

Sent from my magical handheld device

Quote Originally Posted by tmmccain View Post
    Do you mind sharing the email address? We will be there next month.

I sent it through the contact us option on the main WDW site. Do not have an email but there is a contact us in the help tab and then an email option. It is a form you fill in that sends it for you.
    :-)
    Tinker69
    1st WDW Visit 6/2001, ASM 8/2010, ASM 3/2011, CBR 6/2011, 1st DL 10/11, POFQ 3/2012, POR 5/2012, DL 7/12, PC & AOA 10/12, DL 3/13, CSR 6/13, Coming Soon 1st Disney Cruise Dream 10/13 & PC 10/13

I sent it through the contact us option on the main WDW site. Do not have an email but there is a contact us in the help tab and then an email option. It is a form you fill in that sends it for you.
    :-)
    Thank you!!