Disneyland Gangs!!!

Disneyland Gangs!!!

Ok so DH and I were at Dianeyland this weekend and we saw a Disney Biker Gang! This was a group of adults the leather jackets that said "Main Street elite" on them. We asked a cast member and she told us that there's another gang called the "never landers". I know it sounds fake but google image them. according to the cm the gangs sometimes get into altercations with each other. Has anyone else heard of these gangs? What are your opinions on "Disney gangs"?

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyGirl907 View Post
    Ok so DH and I were at Dianeyland this weekend and we saw a Disney Biker Gang! This was a group of adults the leather jackets that said "Main Street elite" on them. We asked a cast member and she told us that there's another gang called the "never landers". I know it sounds fake but google image them. according to the cm the gangs sometimes get into altercations with each other. Has anyone else heard of these gangs? What are your opinions on "Disney gangs"?
    I just looked it up! Crazy stuff!!

-sent with pixie dust from my iphone-
    Kristin
    Wife to Jeffrey
    Mom to Jay & Jack

Re: Disneyland Gangs!!!

The Neverlanders are a Disney social club with jackets, not a real gang. Its members are children, parents, grandparents...just regular people. Check out the photos on the Neverlanders SC Twitter page.
    TALK DISNEY MODERATOR

DL: At least 5 times in '80s
    WDW: '72, '77, '88, May '03, May '04, Nov '04, Jan '05, Feb '05, Dec '05, Jan '06, May '06, Oct '06, Nov '07, Nov '08, Feb '09, Oct 09, Dec '09, Mar '10, Apr 10, Dec '10, Mar '11, May '11, Oct '11, Dec '11, Jan '12, Oct '12, Dec '12, Feb '13, Dec '13, Nov '14, Dec '14, Feb '15, Mar '15, Apr '15, May '15, Aug '15, Oct '15, Dec '15

Quote Originally Posted by Curious Alice View Post
    The Neverlanders are a Disney social club with jackets, not a real gang. Its members are children, parents, grandparents...just regular people. Check out the photos on the Neverlanders SC Twitter page.
    Ok, I wonder if the other group is just a club too.

What I read online and on Instagram is that that both call themselves social clubs.

-sent with pixie dust from my iphone-
    Kristin
    Wife to Jeffrey
    Mom to Jay & Jack

Re: Disneyland Gangs!!!

They are both social clubs. Hardcore Disney fans is what they define themselves as. They gather for big group visits to Disneyland! they wear leather vests and (at least the Main Street Elite) each one sports a patch with their chosen character. Sounds cool, you know? maybe the "altercations" are more for fun than in earnest. MSESC even corrects those who think they are the only club and declare that the Neverlanders were first.
    Disneyland December 1985, Walt Disney World July 1991
    Walt Disney World July 1993, Walt Disney World February 2004

Honeymoon @ Pop Century November 2005
    DD Judith, born September 9, 2006, DD Julia, born Dec. 16, 2007

“The way to get started is to quit talking and start doing" Walt Disney