Best place to eat with kids?

Best place to eat with kids?

Where would everyone suggest eating dinner while at Downtown Disney? 2 adults and 3 kids - ages 14, 11, and 9. Was considering Rainforest Cafe and T-Rex. Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by landon7799 View Post
    Where would everyone suggest eating dinner while at Downtown Disney? 2 adults and 3 kids - ages 14, 11, and 9. Was considering Rainforest Cafe and T-Rex. Thoughts?
    This question has been brought up quite a bit. I prefer T-Rex, some would disagree that Rainforest Cafe is a better choice. I haven't been to rainforest cafe in over 5 years and I've heard it has improved. Personally, either one is a neat experience with good food.

Re: Best place to eat with kids?

I would go with t-Rex between those 2 choices....but also since you have older children, have you considered Raglan Road? They sometimes have live irish music and dancers.

Maybe Planet hollywood would be something the kids would enjoy. Good food and theres a bunch of movie memorabilia surrounding the restaurant, pretty entertaining.

Oh yes! I forgot about Planet Hollywood! If your kids are older they would enjoy it a lot! And the food is awesome! Expensive. But awesome!

Re: Best place to eat with kids?

Of everywhere mentioned I'd choose T-Rex every time. We've always found the food to be better than that we experienced at Rainforest Cafe. Planet Hollywood was awful last time we were there. We'll never visit either of them again. Unfortunately we haven't been to Raglan Road yet but I've heard from several friends that it's great fun and the food is pretty good.
    If you can dream it you can do it.....

Last few times I've been to planet Hollywood it took forever to get a seat then it seemed like were rushed out on also at trex I think our server forgot about us we were there so long I got hungry enough to get desert

I ate at Rainforest Cafe last night and we throughly enjoyed it! We had 7 kids from 13 - 8 months and they all loved the atmosphere and the food was delicious!

If you do to check out the Landrys select club, it costs $25 but you get $25 in rewards after you register online and you can use it immediately. You can actually purchase it before you go and the $25 off your meal and get priority seating, we waited an hour but was told we could have pretty much had a seat right then if we were already members. We will probably only use it once a year when we are in Orlando but I think it's worth it.

-sent with pixie dust from my iphone-
    Kristin
    Wife to Jeffrey
    Mom to Jay & Jack

I've eaten at rainforest before and enjoyed it a lot!! But I think next time I'm going to try t-Rex ; heard it's awesome.

I'm going to Fultons in a couple days in downtown Disney. Can't wait