Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique

Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique

Hi, I am planning a trip to WDW on March/April, and now as my 3yo girl is now interested in all the princess theme and related, I was wondering if anyone knows if I could make a reservation to the BBB on the Castle online or should I make it only via phone call,

Thanks

Konrad

Re: Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique

Quote Originally Posted by kk74974 View Post
    Hi, I am planning a trip to WDW on March/April, and now as my 3yo girl is now interested in all the princess theme and related, I was wondering if anyone knows if I could make a reservation to the BBB on the Castle online or should I make it only via phone call,

Thanks

Konrad
    You can make them through MDE (My Disney Experience), but I wouldn't. I would call. The number is 407.WDW.STYLE. Payment will be requested in full over the phone at the time of the reservation.

Packages range from 55 dollars to 190 dollars.

It's a great experience. I've done it once with the kiddo.
    B.C. (Before Child) '82, '87 - '95, 2004
    A.D. (After Daughter)
    2010 - 2 weeks @ CBR
    2011 - 3 in DC, 14 @ CBR
    2012 - 3 @ Uni Royal Pacific, 12 @ Pop
    2013 - 3 @ DLR | Contemporary, DCL Fantasy, POFQ
    2015 - 2 in DC, 3 @ Uni Portofino, 3 @ AKL, DCL Fantasy, 4 @ AoA

Quote Originally Posted by englanddg View Post
    You can make them through MDE (My Disney Experience), but I wouldn't. I would call. The number is 407.WDW.STYLE. Payment will be requested in full over the phone at the time of the reservation. Packages range from 55 dollars to 190 dollars. It's a great experience. I've done it once with the kiddo.
    I've taken my daughter to the BBB in Cinderella's Castle and I've always called just to make sure I do it right, lol! They will ask which location, Cinderella's castle or downtown Disney, which date/time, and which package you would like (I always pick the middle one) and they tell you it can be changed when you arrive if you change your mind. I've never had to pay anything beforehand though, even on our last trip in September. Is that new?

Thank you guys...
    Just a question @tangled93 .... How long before the date you liked did you called? I mean, do I have to call right now if my trip is on march?

Thanks

Konrad

Quote Originally Posted by tangled93 View Post
    I've taken my daughter to the BBB in Cinderella's Castle and I've always called just to make sure I do it right, lol! They will ask which location, Cinderella's castle or downtown Disney, which date/time, and which package you would like (I always pick the middle one) and they tell you it can be changed when you arrive if you change your mind. I've never had to pay anything beforehand though, even on our last trip in September. Is that new?
    Now that you mention it, I think you're right. No pre-payment, but I am fairly sure they ask for a credit card to hold the reservation.

Sorry, it's been a while since I did it (2011)! <grin>

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kk74974 View Post
    Thank you guys...
    Just a question @tangled93 .... How long before the date you liked did you called? I mean, do I have to call right now if my trip is on march?

Thanks

Konrad
    The one in the Castle fills up quickly, but it is certainly the best one to go to! I would call right now to be safe.
    B.C. (Before Child) '82, '87 - '95, 2004
    A.D. (After Daughter)
    2010 - 2 weeks @ CBR
    2011 - 3 in DC, 14 @ CBR
    2012 - 3 @ Uni Royal Pacific, 12 @ Pop
    2013 - 3 @ DLR | Contemporary, DCL Fantasy, POFQ
    2015 - 2 in DC, 3 @ Uni Portofino, 3 @ AKL, DCL Fantasy, 4 @ AoA

Last Sept I called when I was able to make my dinner reservations, 180 days out, because I wanted an appt when they opened.
    If your trip is in March I would call ASAP and hope you can get in. Two years ago in May when I first took my daughter I forgot to make an appt when I made our dining reservations in November. I called in January and the cast member told me I was lucky she found an opening because usually they're booked 6 months in advance. All they had was late afternoon but it worked out great because we went right before our Cinderella dinner at 1900 Park Fare.
    Good luck!
    Last edited by tangled93; 01-05-2014 at 04:56 PM.

My daughter is 8 and wants to go to BBB. My daughter-in-law is 22 and wants to share the experience. Is there an age limit? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by auntwhit64 View Post
    My daughter is 8 and wants to go to BBB. My daughter-in-law is 22 and wants to share the experience. Is there an age limit? Lol
    I don't know why there would be. They do adults at the pirate league for boys so why not women at the princess places.

Wow, awesome advices you guys! You rock!
    First I will make my plan reservation online and then she I got the dates securely for my WDW trip, I will call to make the BBB reservation...I will let you know guys....
    Konrad

I think they limit the age to 3-12 but I am sure there are exceptions.