Disney with a three year old

Disney with a three year old

When we visit Disney my youngest will be just about three. I notice that some of the rides say all ages/any height and then list preschoolers kids teens and adults but then some will say all ages/any height but don't list preschoolers just kids teens and adults. I'm confused by this? One would assume any age any height would mean my three year old could go on it? Right?

If there is no height restriction for the attraction, then your 3 yr old can ride with no issue. If there is a height restriction, then your child must meet the minimum height to ride.

We took DS for the first time when he was 3 turning 4..(had a birthday at WDW). He went on every attraction with no height restriction and was even tall enough for many attractions that had height restrictions. He was 3/4 and went on Space Mountain and loved it!

Sent from my iPhone using TalkDisney
    -HannahLeigh

Ok thanx. All the rides id like to do with her say any age/any height. The whole part with some listing preschoolers and some not confused me.

Quote Originally Posted by mskay View Post
    Ok thanx. All the rides id like to do with her say any age/any height. The whole part with some listing preschoolers and some not confused me.
    That's mainly bc it may have "scary" elements that preschoolers may not like...example: Haunted Mansion. No height restriction but a 3 year old may be too scared to ride...

Sent from my iPhone using TalkDisney
    -HannahLeigh