Christmas in disney
    Hey everyone hoping someone can help me out we have a cruise set for nov. 7th 2014 wondering if the cruise ships as well as WDW will be starting there Christmas decorations??? Sort of a deciding factor to go to the parks before of after the cruise

It is usually around Nov 1 that they start try take down Halloween and put up Christmas

I think the later you go the more decorations you will see at the parks/hotels. I have no idea about the cruise.

Thank you I have tried asking the people through the Disney reservations and everyone I have talked to has no clue when they decorate I found that to be odd I know it's a few months down the road but people plan trips months in advance think they would have a schedule of these type of things.

Look up last years dates for MVMCP and when the Osborn Family Light show in HS started. That will at least give you an indication as to when the parks will be decorated. I think it is a gradual process for the resorts but at least the park is done by the time the party starts (at least I would assume that).

Re: Christmas in disney

Sail Dates

Ship
    Sail Dates

Disney Magic November 23, 2014 - December 28, 2014
    Disney Wonder November 23, 2014 - December 30, 2014
    Disney Dream November 24, 2014 - December 29, 2014
    Disney Fantasy November 22, 2014 - December 27, 2014

Thank you so much I guess we will be missing it on our cruise but that's ok as long as I can enjoy some Christmas decor in magic kingdom any ideas on when the schedule comes out for mickeys Christmas party I actually want to plan around that date I want to be able to enjoy the park and the regular fireworks without having to leave the park early or buy tickets for the party

Last year we got off Fantasy on 2 nov. Decorations were on the dock to be loaded on ship. Was told it takes all 7 nights and then some of next cruise to finish. Our 7 night cruise covered Halloween.

Thank you so I might have a chance to see some decorations

Quote Originally Posted by joseph View Post
    Last year we got off Fantasy on 2 nov. Decorations were on the dock to be loaded on ship. Was told it takes all 7 nights and then some of next cruise to finish. Our 7 night cruise covered Halloween.
    Lol, we were on the same cruise!!

First Christmasparty and Osborne lights usually start around november 10
    Looking forward to our Disney vacations