Omg!

Thread: Omg!

Omg!

Ok.. So I have managed to go save up enough money to do to disney for the day this year.. And disney for the weekend next year with my friend.. Does anyone recommend any certain rides to go ok or any parades to see? As it's her first time and I want it to be even more amazing then it already will be! Thanks

Re: Omg!

would you be going to Disney Paris or WDW in Florida?.. not sure what rides are in Paris assuming they have mostly the same rides... i can certainly give recommendations. Let us know.

MB
    Mike
    "Drink up me Hardees... Yo Ho"
    One day in Disney is better than none !!!
    30+ trips and counting to WDW
    EW Contemp. 83, Contemp. 84, Ft. Wilderness 85 EW Contemp. 86,Class trip 86, Oak Island Cove 02, Radisson 03, Radisson 03, POR 04, Radisson 04 Renaissance Inn 04, POR 2\05, POP 3\05, POR 06, POR 07, POR 08, AKL 10\08, AKL 3\09, Jambo House 5\09........ too many to list now :-)

Quote Originally Posted by mberenato View Post
    would you be going to Disney Paris or WDW in Florida?.. not sure what rides are in Paris assuming they have mostly the same rides... i can certainly give recommendations. Let us know. MB

Yes I'm going to disneyland Paris... What do you recommend?

When are you going?

If it's for one day I would try to stay in the main park.
    Except maybe if you go after July 14 as the Ratatouille ride will be opening in Studios and it looks amazing!
    So than ropedrop at Studios and do Ratatouille and Crush 'n Coaster if line is not to long (they will have a single riders line by than)
    And walk through Toy Story playland (happens when you walk to Ratatouille)
    After that go to the Main Park and do as much as you can there.
    Ofcourse it all depends on the crowdlevel how much you can do.
    If you like parades, try to see it
    And stay till the park closes to see Dreams, it's amazing
    Looking forward to our Disney vacations

Quote Originally Posted by MINI Mouse View Post
    When are you going? If it's for one day I would try to stay in the main park. Except maybe if you go after July 14 as the Ratatouille ride will be opening in Studios and it looks amazing! So than ropedrop at Studios and do Ratatouille and Crush 'n Coaster if line is not to long (they will have a single riders line by than) And walk through Toy Story playland (happens when you walk to Ratatouille) After that go to the Main Park and do as much as you can there. Ofcourse it all depends on the crowdlevel how much you can do. If you like parades, try to see it And stay till the park closes to see Dreams, it's amazing

Thanks, I'm going for Halloween for the day, and next year near Christmas for the weekend... I think I should stay in the main park this year! But especially for next year is there any certain ride I'm the main park I should do this year?

Quote Originally Posted by hollieetownsend View Post
    Thanks, I'm going for Halloween for the day, and next year near Christmas for the weekend... I think I should stay in the main park this year! But especially for next year is there any certain ride I'm the main park I should do this year?
    Do you like thrillrides? Than Space Mountain is a 'must', watch out though, it has loopings etc, much different than the one in WDW
    It's too extreme for us, but if you like that, the Indiana Jones coaster is also cool.

We like the Buzz Lightyear ride, Big Thunder Mountain, Pirates and Phantom Manor. And ofcourse the 5o'clock parade and Dreams

Halloween is great in DLP! Nice decorations and a special Halloween Cavalcade. And other things like musicians and characters in special outfits
    It's a bit different every year.

Christmas is extra extra magical

Do you like thrillrides? Than Space Mountain is a 'must', watch out though, it has loopings etc, much different than the one in WDW It's too extreme for us, but if you like that, the Indiana Jones coaster is also cool. We like the Buzz Lightyear ride, Big Thunder Mountain, Pirates and Phantom Manor. And ofcourse the 5o'clock parade and Dreams Halloween is great in DLP! Nice decorations and a special Halloween Cavalcade. And other things like musicians and characters in special outfits It's a bit different every year. Christmas is extra extra magical

Ahhh! Oh I'm too excited now and it ages away! Yes! I love thrill rides! I will defo have to go on them? The 5 o'clock parade is that the main one?

Ahhh! Oh I'm too excited now and it ages away! Yes! I love thrill rides! I will defo have to go on them? The 5 o'clock parade is that the main one?
    Yes it is

Yes it is

Awesome I'm really excited haha!!!

Awesome I'm really excited haha!!!
    We are going this wednesday, we'll tell Mickey you are coming!!

We are going this wednesday, we'll tell Mickey you are coming!!

Ahh! Your so lucky to be going on Wednesday! Oh yes please tell him Hollie and becca are coming for halloween 😘

Ummm

Hiiii! I was just wondering, does anyone have any tips on disneyland Paris? I mean I'm going this year for Halloween with my friend and I have heard it's quite busy.. Unfortunately we are only going for the day and want to stay in the main park by the Peter Pan ride line takes forever!! can someone give me any tips thanks

As this question was asked in another thread, I've merged the two threads together.

Good luck in finding your answers.
    There's a great big beautiful tomorrow
    Just a dream away!

TALK DISNEY ADMINISTRATOR