weddings at disney

weddings at disney

I am wanting to get married at Disney in may if 2015 does anyone know if have a clue how far in advance u have to book this is there a payment plan or do you pay all up front costs? Any info is happily taken I want to be married at the boardwalk
    Life is not measured by the breaths we take, But by the moments that take our breaths away!

If you can dream it, You can do it!

Hello! I was married at the boardwalk in August of 2012. To know how far in advance it does depend on the package you are wanting. We did an escape wedding with 18 guests. We were able to book nine months in advance with a deposit of 1000. The remaining was due within 45 days of the wedding if I remember correctly, but we paid ours off a little at a time. Any additional upgrades( we had the cake pink) can be done and it is added to the final bill. It really is easy, everything is done for you except for the officiant, which cost us $250.00. Let me know if I can answer anymore questions!

Sent from my iPhone using TalkDisney

Where do I get the marriage license in my state or in Florida? And I love that sight it seemed to be the cheapest of them all even though its so beautiful. Also we won't have many guests really two to four the others are part of the wedding party are they called guests as well if they are in the wedding? I have a ton of questions just so far this is all I have thought of.
    Life is not measured by the breaths we take, But by the moments that take our breaths away!

It will have to be through Florida, but you can do it online. That is what we did and I want to say it was $100. If they are in the wedding they do count towards your number of guests. My sister was my matron of honor, and my husbands cousin was his best man, but they still counted as guests. The only people that do not count are you and your fiancé. With the escape wedding the cost is the same regardless of venue, we chose the boardwalk because it was outside and beautiful. Let me know of any other questions. Sent from my iPhone using TalkDisney

We actually decided to marry here and honeymoon in Disney since we have been living together 12 years we have no real home needs so we are going to ask for Disney gift cards or cash to help pay for our honeymoon it will much cheaper to marry here and we can have everyone we love and want at pur wedding. The cost to marry along with the cost for guests gets very high