World of Color and Fantasmic Dining experience.

World of Color and Fantasmic Dining experience.

What are the opinions out there on these? I heard the food was kinda lame for fantasmic. Is it worth the money just for the spot and not having to push and shove? Same question for WOC.

Re: World of Color and Fantasmic Dining experience.

We did fantasmic a few years ago. We ate at Sci-fi dinner. The food was the regular menu, so it was good. My problem with the whole experience was that after we got seated and our section was "full" the cm left and regular people started to sit in our area and ask people to move over. Even after people said that we paid to sit here and no they would not move people still insisted. It made the experience very uncomfortable and very upsetting. Maybe they have changed it since then, it was a few years ago. Hopefully someone can give you an updated experience.

We do the private seating for fantasmic every second or third time we are in DL. The dessert has always been consistent, comprised mainly of sweets and chocolates. Personally, we don't like it, it's simply too much sugar that late at night. The last three times, we requested a lactose free option for dietary reasons. One year we got popcorn and churros which we were really happy with. Obviously we buy the tickets for the seats, with four young children, we feel it's the best way to experience fantasmic. I've waited 3+ hours long before and it's an unpleasant experience always keeping your elbows out. One year my mom was pushed so it sort of depends who is around you too.