Going to DisneyLand for the first time!

Going to DisneyLand for the first time!

August 4th-8th I will be going to Disneyland and Knotts Berry Farm for the first time! And I don't really know what to expect. With going to Disney World last year in August we faced plenty of wait times for rides but nothing crazy, never waited more than 40 minutes for a ride. And I don't really know how those times will relate to Disneyland?
    Any info for both parks will be great!
    It's the place that dreams come true for all

-Mason-

Well it is a smaller park so sometimes feels more crowded. I'd suggest really looking up or reading tips on Disneyland history just because it's kinda cool to see it knowing Walt was really there

Wait times for the bigger attractions can be brutal in the summer so for dl I'd suggest getting fast passes almost right away for splash mountain, space mountain, or Indiana jones whatever you're most excited for. In dca cars land is awesome but get fast passes for radiator springs racers right away for sure that line I've never seen under 80 minutes. There's an app that you can use that's free on iPhones to help w looking up park wait times.

Also there is no fast pass for toy story mania and the wait is long but it is absolutely worth it. I grew up going to the parks regularly and more do as an adult. I've gone as an adult only trip and taking in 3 boys under 10 so if you want any other tips or have specific questions message me. And I'm happy to help!!