Mickeys Halloween Party at Disneyland

Mickeys Halloween Party at Disneyland

So my sister and I are going for the first time for our birthdays this year. Does anyone have any tips or suggestions in regards to the party?

Quote Originally Posted by disliz View Post
    So my sister and I are going for the first time for our birthdays this year. Does anyone have any tips or suggestions in regards to the party?
    Make sure you dress up!
    Tori

Quote Originally Posted by Tori1017 View Post

Make sure you dress up!
    Okay thanks! I was not sure if adults did for not. But I am happy to hear I can!

Okay thanks! I was not sure if adults did for not. But I am happy to hear I can!
    We'll at Disney world anybody can dress up so I'm sure it's the same at Disney land lol which hotel are you guys staying at?
    Tori

We'll at Disney world anybody can dress up so I'm sure it's the same at Disney land lol which hotel are you guys staying at?
    Actually we only live about 20 minutes away from Disneyland so we do not need a hotel we have jut never been to the Halloween party because we are total chickens! Like Universal Studios Halloween thing terrified me to the point tat I left 20 minutes into in tears lol. But they advertise it to be "not so scary"!

Actually we only live about 20 minutes away from Disneyland so we do not need a hotel we have jut never been to the Halloween party because we are total chickens! Like Universal Studios Halloween thing terrified me to the point tat I left 20 minutes into in tears lol. But they advertise it to be "not so scary"!
    Ha yes Halloween horror nights is the complete OPPOSITE of Disney lol ! It's fun to experience both of them though if you are into scary stuff. I live 3 hours away from Disney & Universal. This Halloween horror nights they said the purge will be a scare zone & Michael Myers is returning with a "Halloween" haunted house !
    Tori

Ha yes Halloween horror nights is the complete OPPOSITE of Disney lol ! It's fun to experience both of them though if you are into scary stuff. I live 3 hours away from Disney & Universal. This Halloween horror nights they said the purge will be a scare zone & Michael Myers is returning with a "Halloween" haunted house !
    Well if you go I want to hear all about it My friends and I went on the tram ride, I was chased, and then this guy touched me with the chain saw and that was it for me! Never again! Lol

I'm going for the second time on September 25th. Its so much fun

Re: Mickeys Halloween Party at Disneyland

Ha yes Halloween horror nights is the complete OPPOSITE of Disney lol !
    Oh yeah I seen the Halloween horror nights videos from people like Adam the woo, and there is a big difference.
    [Rainbow Dash]Oh, Manehattan, what you do to us