Disneyland in December

Disneyland in December

Going to the Happiest Place on Earth in December for the first time. My bf has never been to Disneyland but I have. We have both been to WDW. I am in the early planning stages but thought any tips from others would be greatly appreciated. I know it will be extremely crowded. We plan to eat at Steakhouse 55 and see all the decorations. We are looking to have a trip beyond seeing characters and touristy trap things. We want to see the hidden Mickey's, the Disney history things like the light on to represent Walt Disney, and where to eat. I hear the beignets are not to be missed. Anything else??

Absolutely get the beignets in the park not at downtown Disney ! Also the root beer floats near California screaming are my fave!

Some of my favorite things at dl now are the simplest! The lighting ceremony in cars land is really sweet and quieter now that the land isn't as "new". Also drinks at carthay theater are wonderful, the food is ok but ask to see the dining area even if you don't eat there, the Snow White mural on the ceilings are lovely. Also in dca catch Aladdin the show is great and is actually now being put into a longer broadway musical based on the dca one

In dl I would say make sure to not bypass roger rabbits ride in toon town it's so fun and the details in the queue are great!

I used to go about once every 2 months before leaving Cali and would love to pass on more of the "tips" esp some hidden Mickey and history, PM me if interested! And have an amazing time!

Crystal Empire

Re: Disneyland in December

I love the Cars Christmas I saw on Youtube.
    [Rainbow Dash]Oh, Manehattan, what you do to us

Re: Disneyland in December

We are going to Disneyland this December. I've never seen Sleeping Beauty Castle lit for Christmas. Getting excited! What is California weather like in December? 70s during day? 60 during night? Just curious if anyone who has been to the park during December to see how to dress for it. I would think it would still be pretty warm right?
    "Faith is a bluebird you see from a far. It's for real and as sure as the first evening star"
    Magical Disney Trips circa 1989