Imagineering

Thread: Imagineering

Imagineering

Hey guys I'm 14 years old and am looking for ways to start training for a future as an imagineer does anyone know anyone who could help me if so comment their phone number please

Quote Originally Posted by jacob manis View Post
    Hey guys I'm 14 years old and am looking for ways to start training for a future as an imagineer does anyone know anyone who could help me if so comment their phone number please
    Imagineering is responsible for designing and building Disney theme parks, resorts, cruise ships, and other entertainment venues at all levels of project development. Imagineers possess a broad range of skills and talents, and thus over 140 different job titles fall under the banner of Imagineering, including illustrators, architects, engineers, lighting designers, show writers, graphic designers, and many more. You have to decide where you fit in. Where does your interest lie. Then pursue it whole heartedly. Get your degree in that field. You need to pick one thing and become the very best at it but have a good amount of knowledge of other things that may be affiliated. While pursuing your degree do the Disney college program to get familiar with the Disney culture but remember your degree is the most important so you will have to leave but you will be back when the time is right. And the most important thing is to believe in yourself and don't listen to people who demeanor your dream. If Walt Disney listened to everyone Disney world would have never been built!

Re: Imagineering

Next time you are at Walt Disney World I'd book a meal with an Imagineer. You can book a meal at Hollywood Studio's Hollywood Brown Derby. It's called 'Dining with an Imagineer' . I've never done it myself but if you want to have more of your questions answered perhaps this is a good idea.
    32 visits to WDW. Visits since 2008:
    Jan 2008 - Wilderness Lodge, Sept 2008 - All-Star Music, Jan 2009 - Contemporary Resort & All-Star Sports, Jan 2011 - Polynesian Resort, Sept 2011 - Old Key West, Jan 2013 & Oct 2014 - Bay Lake Tower & Art of Animation, Jan 2015 - Bay Lake Tower, Port Orleans FQ, Villas at the Grand Floridian & Disney's Vero Beach, Jan 2016 - Animal Kingdom Villas, Port Orleans Riverside & Disney's Hilton Head Island