Wedding at Disney

Wedding at Disney

So I am unsure if this has been asked. In fact I'm sure it has been. My fiancé and I have been planning our wedding and were aiming for 2016. Well we both have been talk about and decided we don't want to have a huge wedding with a bunch of people we don't really know or care about. We only want a few close friends and family to be there with us. So we discussed moving it to this year and basically take a disney vacation with the intention of getting married while we are there. We both really like the idea but don't want to tell our friends and family til we are there. So here lies the question. Does disney do like a quick marriage ceremony? And does anyone know how much? We don't want to spend a ton cause it's disney and we want to spend it remembering this part of our lives. We aren't picky where. If I had a choice I would love EPCOT. But anywhere in disney will be magical.
    All our dreams can come true. IF we have the courage to pursue them. - Walt Disney
    1995: Allstar Music
    2000: AllStar Movie
    2002/2004/2006: Disney Double Tree
    2009: Caribbean Beach Resort
    2014: Allstar Music

I wanna say you can have like a paster or minister marry you on the beach by Polynesian for around 2500. That's basically including nothing but the beach and someone to marry you. I'm sure that to get married in a park would be a lot more

Have a look at disneyweddings.com

They have a planner where you select what you want and it tells you the starting price.
    There's a great big beautiful tomorrow
    Just a dream away!

TALK DISNEY ADMINISTRATOR

So I did the online wedding planner and I did request more information. My small wedding online at the location I want is $9,939.83. Which is 75%cheaper than the wedding we were initially planning. It's totally doable if the accept payments. 👏 I'm just waiting on more information to get to me. So I know if I need to hit. The lottery or something. Lol.
    All our dreams can come true. IF we have the courage to pursue them. - Walt Disney
    1995: Allstar Music
    2000: AllStar Movie
    2002/2004/2006: Disney Double Tree
    2009: Caribbean Beach Resort
    2014: Allstar Music

Re: Wedding at Disney

Sheesh, its so EXPENSIVE... i looked into this a few years back was going to surprise Tink with renewing our vows and was like 3-4k just to do that. Sad, i wish we could have done that... how awesome would that be? Im not sure what the thinking is behind the high price but maybe to deter so many from doing it... than they would need a whole new strategy i guess.

MB
    Mike
    "Drink up me Hardees... Yo Ho"
    One day in Disney is better than none !!!
    30+ trips and counting to WDW
    EW Contemp. 83, Contemp. 84, Ft. Wilderness 85 EW Contemp. 86,Class trip 86, Oak Island Cove 02, Radisson 03, Radisson 03, POR 04, Radisson 04 Renaissance Inn 04, POR 2\05, POP 3\05, POR 06, POR 07, POR 08, AKL 10\08, AKL 3\09, Jambo House 5\09........ too many to list now :-)

We were married at the boardwalk in 2012. Let me know if there are any questions I can answer. Just remember that the minister is separate and you pay them differently than the wedding. We had Reverend Kevin Knox and it was 250 I believe for him to marry us.

Sent from my iPhone using TalkDisney