Help!!

Thread: Help!!

Mickey Help!!

Help me!! I leave for WDW in a week and I just broke my thumb and wrist!!!! Has anyone gone to WDW in a cast? Dr gave me pain meds and his blessing but I am a little afraid!!

HELP!!

2015-Beach Club, 2013-Old Key West & Vero Beach, 2011- Animal Kingdom Lodge-Kidani Village, 2009- Boardwalk, 2007- Saratoga Springs, 2006- Hilton Head, 2006- School Trip, 2004- Wilderness Lodge & Ft. Wilderness, 2003-Disneyland, 2001- Boardwalk, 2001- Vero Beach, 2000-Dixie Landings (Join DVC) 2000- Vero Beach, 1997- Dixie Landings

Ouch! Sorry to hear that.

I guess the only problem you may have is on rides where you may want to hold on tight - Everest, RnR, ToT etc.

If you're happy hanging on with one hand them I'm guessing you'll be ok - although wearing a plaster cast in that heat isn't going to be comfortable (and I'm guessing swimming is out!).

Maybe avoid Splash Mountain and Kali unless you wrap the cast in plastic to keep it dry.
    There's a great big beautiful tomorrow
    Just a dream away!

TALK DISNEY ADMINISTRATOR

Re: Help!!

Oh, that stinks! My sister had a cast one year and did just fine. Even went on Space Mountain. Like Winkster said, I think the main thing will just be keeping it dry. Hope the pain subsides soon and you are able to enjoy your trip!
    Couldn't imagine life without WDW!
    Last Trip: Oct 2015
    Upcoming: Feb 2016
    Treehouses(2) Vaca. Villas(2) Poly(1) Contemporary(1) CSR(1) CBR(4) POR(1) Sports(4) OKW(1) SSR(2) AKL(1)
    **Oo-de-lally, Oo-de-lally, Golly, what a day!**

Sorry to hear. Will keep my fingers crossed that your stay is magical. I think you will be fine. Good luck!!

If it's possible at this date ask for a water proof cast.