What ADRs have you booked? - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Can anybody offer any help with Tomorrow land Terrace firework party? I'm trying to book for when we go in August to watch the wishes from as sounds perfect but on my disney experience the dates only go to July 4th and hasn't changed in weeks, is it on,y on until then? Thanks on advance x

Not sure of the answer I'm afraid but your best bet is to call Guest Services at WDW and ask them.
    There's a great big beautiful tomorrow
    Just a dream away!

TALK DISNEY ADMINISTRATOR

I somehow managed to get BOG reservations for dinner tomorrow! And also for breakfast on another day.

Quote Originally Posted by disney_lanie View Post
    I somehow managed to get BOG reservations for dinner tomorrow! And also for breakfast on another day.
    Wohoo! Well done you!
    Just a dream away!

Thanks, I don't fancy the phone charges from the UK to WDW, will just keep checking it and hopefully will come up, might see if I can find an email address

Quote Originally Posted by clairelbrooke View Post
    Thanks, I don't fancy the phone charges from the UK to WDW, will just keep checking it and hopefully will come up, might see if I can find an email address
    This might help. All the UK numbers to ring WDW. The days of the international call charge are no more!

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/help/phone/
    Just a dream away!

Woohoo! I was just able to get a lunch reservation at BOG for my trip in May! I had messed up when booking at the 180 day mark because I thought they were still doing the fast pass thing at lunch and was going to try for that only to find out too late that they weren't doing that anymore. By the time I tried to book a lunch reservation they were all gone.... until about 5 minutes ago! Yippee! It's true, if you keep trying you may just get lucky!

Edit: I just added that it's at BOG. In all my excitement, I forgot to put that in my original post .
    Last edited by i heart disney3; 04-12-2015 at 05:40 PM.

That's great! Definitely never stop trying. Disneys availabilities change daily.
    Frying pans! Who knew, right!?

Talk Disney Moderator

Click here to become a Premium

That's awesome! Thanks 😄

People that have been to ADRs before, I have booked chef mickey's,ohana,tuskers house for breakfasts & TREX for lunch, there is me and my 9yr old son going, I'm estimating around $100 for each incl of tax and tips, I'm not great at working all that stuff out, does $100. Per meal sound enough?

So excited! Got up early this morning and was able to book ALL of the ADRs that we wanted for our spring break trip. We are doing breakfast at Tusker House before park opening, lunch at Sci-Fi and BOG, and a dinner at 'Ohana. We are a party of 15, and I was able to get really great times.

Quote Originally Posted by txmomx2 View Post
    So excited! Got up early this morning and was able to book ALL of the ADRs that we wanted for our spring break trip. We are doing breakfast at Tusker House before park opening, lunch at Sci-Fi and BOG, and a dinner at 'Ohana. We are a party of 15, and I was able to get really great times.

Congrats, that great news! What a yummy line up of restaurants.
    Frying pans! Who knew, right!?

Talk Disney Moderator

Click here to become a Premium

Quote Originally Posted by clairelbrooke View Post
    People that have been to ADRs before, I have booked chef mickey's,ohana,tuskers house for breakfasts & TREX for lunch, there is me and my 9yr old son going, I'm estimating around $100 for each incl of tax and tips, I'm not great at working all that stuff out, does $100. Per meal sound enough?
    I think with just the two of you it might be an over estimate but better safe than sorry and you can always use the extra for souvenirs at the end if the trip.

We are eating at Be Our Guest, Ohana, Kona, Brown Derby, Spice Road Table, Sci Fi Diner, Yak and Yeti and Boma. Geez, I'm going to need bigger pants with all that food.....

ADRs we are looking forward to: Breakfast: Akershus and Tusker House Lunch: Liberty Tavern and Chef de France Dinner: Brown Derby, Tokyo Dining, and Be Our Guest Counter Service Breakfast: Port Orleans Riverside Lunch: Starring Roles Cafe, Pecos Bill Tall Tale Cafe, Flaming Tree Barbecue Dinner: Columbia Harbour House, Tangierine Café, Earl of Sandwich So much for Weight Watchers... OMG!
    Last edited by mcwee; 12-13-2015 at 10:32 PM.
    McWee - Houston, Texas
    WDW-POR Jan 2014 | Disney Dream Jan 2014 | WDW-POR Jan 2016

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast